ROM Hack AP-patch preservation

AngealSnow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Try it on an emulator and see. The compatibility layers on the DSi/3ds are not as hot as some things (as evidenced by the fact we are here however many years after anti piracy was a solved problem for everything else discussing this). You can also try the straight AP patched version for long enough to get to that point and see what goes there (sounds like it is reasonably early into the game).

Also are you sure you got everything? Anti piracy patches can be buried deep with ARM9 and overlays getting involved. Miss an overlay and it crashing a bit later into the game is reasonably in line.
Well, i aplied the same changes of the AP patch on the base game in the Traslated one, the Dhube part now works, But the Game crash when the days end, the translation works perfectly in Emulator so i don't know if this is caused by a problem of the translation or if is a original error of the not ap-patched clean Roms of the game, oh and yes, the translation made changes on the ARM9

Last edited by AngealSnow,

totakeke95

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Anyone know if there is an AP patch for this version of the game?

6583 - Pokemon Conquest (USA, Australia) (Rev 1) (NDSi Enhanced)

I manage to find for USA and EUR but not the Rev1, I do not know if the game requires AP, I assume that yes since the other versions require it.

EDIT:

I think I have found it but now I have another problem... I've two AP patches with the same ID, one would be for the US version and the other for the same region with the Rev1 version but I do not know which patch is for Rev1.
The patches are ips and I've found them in older versions of Twilight Menu++

I leave the two patches here in case someone can tell me which is please

Attachments

• AP Patches for Pokémon Conquest US & US Rev1.zip
    560 bytes · Views: 85
Last edited by totakeke95,

NeverBlue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
recently I found out about all this AP, and make me worry about my roms but the only question I have now is which roms or consoles have AP, because I just see this for nds games

Deleted member 466238

Trophies
XP
Im having trouble trying to AP patch Mario & Luigi - Bowser's Inside Story (NTR-CLJE), I tried patching the rom with Retrogamefan NDS Rom Tool v1.0_b1b215 but I couldn't download the AP patch database (It gave me a not found error). I do have the .ips files for M&L BIS but I don't know how to patch it manually. Can anyone help me?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im having trouble trying to AP patch Mario & Luigi - Bowser's Inside Story (NTR-CLJE), I tried patching the rom with Retrogamefan NDS Rom Tool v1.0_b1b215 but I couldn't download the AP patch database (It gave me a not found error). I do have the .ips files for M&L BIS but I don't know how to patch it manually. Can anyone help me?
The AP-patch database should already be included with the tool.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: That's cool, lots of cool games available for PS3. Game on! +1