Hacking Anything like Freeshop on Wii U?

benadryl_brownie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Hey, im kinda new to the scene. I wanted to know if there is any alternative to Freeshop (3DS program that lets you download games directly from the 3DS) on Wii U.

Thanks in advance :)

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
WIIU USB Helper.
Hey, im kinda new to the scene. I wanted to know if there is any alternative to Freeshop (3DS program that lets you download games directly from the 3DS) on Wii U.

:)Thanks in advance
While USB Helper does make a great job at doing so, sadly it's for PC only, which means you'll still have to copy the contents to the SD card and then install them through WUP Installer.

Maybe combining something like the App Store alongside WUP Installer would make such an app, but still, there is nothing like friiShop U or something, sadly.

benadryl_brownie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Sorry for continue asking. With this program, can I only download retail games or it also lets me download like, dont know the word, the ones that are only sold over the internet. Like Shantae or Axiom Verge to give an example.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sorry for continue asking. With this program, can I only download retail games or it also lets me download like, dont know the word, the ones that are only sold over the internet. Like Shantae or Axiom Verge to give an example.
eShop only games do not have a compatible tik to install.
You would require signature patches for those and VC as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Interesting. The macphone +2