Hacking Question Anyone ordered Xecutor SX PRO from SwitchSX.com??

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
They are a website run by people who are trying to remain anonymous who sell highly illegal devices using now locked payment methods of products begin pushed by a man who served several years in a US penitentiary for credit card fraud.

Sounds pretty trustworthy to me don't you think ?
You have no evidence of their paypal being "locked". You have no evidence of pretty much anything at this point. Just someone that's sitting in a bathtub full of salt over something that happened a decade and a half ago. Provide proof or sit down and shut up.

lcs5775

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Just signed up to GBATemp to express my concerns.. they've also removed the facebook fan group. Anyone have any news?

lcs5775

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Its still up :) l
I'm referring to "SwitchSx Fan Group" or something like that, run by the same admin Anson Shawn
Got taken down without warning, maybe to merge the groups? Or because Facebook doesn't allow such activity so they made a normal sounding group "Switch USA fans"?
I hope that's the case...

d10s_fcb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm referring to "SwitchSx Fan Group" or something like that, run by the same admin Anson Shawn
Got taken down without warning, maybe to merge the groups? Or because Facebook doesn't allow such activity so they made a normal sounding group "Switch USA fans"?
I hope that's the case...

The old group was taken down by facebook due to piracy links.

Reactions: lcs5775

tomhanks69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I ordered XS OS through axiogame.com and then i got an email from som wintopay requesting me to send a photo of my credit card for security purposes and if i didnt respond in 48 hrs they would cancel the order. Has anyone ever ordered from them and is this standard practice with them?

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I ordered XS OS through axiogame.com and then i got an email from som wintopay requesting me to send a photo of my credit card for security purposes and if i didnt respond in 48 hrs they would cancel the order. Has anyone ever ordered from them and is this standard practice with them?
Sounds like a measure to counter credit card fraud, or partake in it.

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly. Which is why I'm asking if anyone has made purchases through them and acknowledge this to be routine process
In all honesty though i think maybe somehow having a picture of the card will help them fight potential charge backs. To me that seems like the biggest risk is false charge backs which might have little contention because of the foreign country purchase

Reactions: tomhanks69

DavidShifflet

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly. Which is why I'm asking if anyone has made purchases through them and acknowledge this to be routine process

Email them back and ask for their trading address and why they don't provide it upon their website

Depending on their answer (if they answer) make your decision on if you trust them or wish to help commit ID fraud with your details.

Incidentally Axiogames is Max Louarns sites check the link below on if it is wise to give him access to your credit card and ID details

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...ling-card-numbers-computer-hackers-phone-card

tomhanks69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Email them back and ask for their trading address and why they don't provide it upon their website

Depending on their answer (if they answer) make your decision on if you trust them or wish to help commit ID fraud with your details.

Incidentally Axiogames is Max Louarns sites check the link below on if it is wise to give him access to your credit card and ID details

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...ling-card-numbers-computer-hackers-phone-card
That’s the first thing I did. Awaiting reply

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered mine on June 7th when I got paid. It's been a whole week and still processing the paypal payment request. I must be the 5th or 6th batch which means getting it late July or early August. I hope TX can mass produce them times a hundred more to help it be sooner.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @K3Nv2 I got some cheapies at wallys, that are pretty good, already have lost a few expensive...