Hardware Anyone on here that is trustworthy enough for me to give my 3DS to them long enough for a Hard Mod?

V3NUS_M1NER

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't want my system stolen, broken, or lost, but I need a hard mod done.

I don't trust myself to do it, as I have no knowledge of soldering.

V3NUS_M1NER

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+1 for hundshamer.

I sent off two of my systems to him last month and both came back perfect. The mod looks like it belongs in the unit.
Sadly he charged a little much for me :/

I understand why, though.

shoy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another +1 for Hundshamer. I understand the hesitancy for the price, but it's worth it. He does great work.

Reactions: hundshamer

milerwan

Seasoned technician
Trophies
XP
Country
France
For USA area, contact hundshamer.
For Europe area, contact me.

milerwan

Seasoned technician
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Anyone in Australia?
From this link you could find all my offers for 3DS/3DS XL and New 3DS/3DS XL hardmod installations : http://www.infinitydream.com/advanc...t=1&manufacturers_id=&pfrom=&pto=&dfrom=&dto=

Shipping cost is calculating depending your country (put the product in your basket and go to the cart page).
As you are located outside Europe, you can remove VAT (20%) from the indicated prices.
If you register an account, the corrected amount will be automatically calculated during your shopping.

Last edited by milerwan,

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's not forget gamesquest1. He's in the UK.

My prices are in the B/S/T section. If you do not have 100+ posts, you will not be able to see them. You can private message me for prices. I believe it would be against the rules to post hem here.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
im pretty sure there was someone in Australia doing nand mods (other than ozmods who just offer unbricking with no port options) have a search on the forum for "Australia nand mod/ hardmod" etc, im 90% sure there was someone on here offering them

Reactions: WhoAmI? and fitz420

fafaffy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having a hard mod is such a conflicting thought for me. On the one hand, it's a hard mod so it's guarantee'd security to keep my exploit and protection against bricks. On the other hand, it's not exactly cheap (rightfully so, mind you) so it's hard to decide whether to hard mod now, or if/when I accidentally the system.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Having a hard mod is such a conflicting thought for me. On the one hand, it's a hard mod so it's guarantee'd security to keep my exploit and protection against bricks. On the other hand, it's not exactly cheap (rightfully so, mind you) so it's hard to decide whether to hard mod now, or if/when I accidentally the system.
I'm cheap (and also my console is so pretty), so I'm not paying for a hardmod until such time as I may need one.
Obviously still the first thing to do with the console was to back up the nand and store it somewhere safe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Analog stick nipples
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea i have couple other sites I find Switch titles also and just looked, I don't see it out/leaked yet...(paper mario)
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Or even worse; circle pad ball fondlers like on the 3DS
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I just want a Pokemon Hell Raiser fan game 😭
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Anyone wanna play with my joydock
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Biomutant looks cool tho, may have to try that
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all...