Hacking Anyone know USPS delivery hours?

Jordon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there everyone!

I'm making this out of sheer anxiousness due to my AceKard coming by mail today! So I was wondering if anyone has ordered from Leetmod.com and/or ran their cart delivery through USPS 2-3 day priority shipping, what time they usually deliver, earlier or later? Sorry if this should be in the Off-topic section, I started it there, but figured since it related to AceKard, I'd post here. All I know is that they stop delivering at around 5-6 P.M. Thanks in advance!

B

BryceOne

If you have a tracking number on it and it states it's "out for delivery", you will receive it that day. However, this time of year, with all the holiday packages shipping, it could be delivered late in the day.

Jordon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Bryce, I was wondering if the tracking would change if it was out being delivered. I'll keep my eye on it!

EDIT: I just updated it, and apparently it's in the town right next to me, so hopefully it'll be here within an hour or two! :D

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They usually start somewhere around 9 or 10 and if the mail carrier is running late I've seen him go clear up to 6pm or 7pm but it is rare. if he isn't running late, he'll only go up to 5pm. He has to finish his route so if he stops over at some lady's place for some nookie for a couple hours he'll get repremanded if he doesn't finish up by the end of the day anyway. He can't just drop everything and go home.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there