Anyone know how to extract images/pages from a pdf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, Adobe Acrobat can export all the pdf pages as jpg, then you can convert them to cbds. Obtaining a free copy of Acrobat is something you'd have to find on your own though.
wink2.gif

Or you could try a program like zamzar to convert each pdf page to png. Then convert the png to jpg in MS paint or something. Not sure if the cbds converter accepts png directly.

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was looking for a ser code for AD AB but found this program through google so I plan to use this from now on. Its fast does a great job so its ok for now.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First you need either actual adobe software, not just the reader. One of the functions is Document -> extract pages -> save as (select jpeg or something).

But there is also a program I use occasionally called PDF to DXF JPG TIFF Converter 1.3 (yes I know, not an imaginative name
smile.gif
).

http://www.download.com/PDF-to-DXF-JPG-TIF...4-10587589.html

It's what I use, because occasionally I encounter a pdf file that for some reason doesn't want to allow adobe to extract the pages.

It's fairly idiot friendly (I can use it hehe).

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
justtrying said:
I just open the PDF File using open office with an extension then save it as an openoffice drawing then convert it on media-convert.com.

It's long but simple.
yaynds.gif
Thank goodness you were here, or Man18 might never have figured out his year old problem.

Oh wait...

QUOTE(R4man18 @ May 13 2008, 09:16 AM) NVM I found a freeware prog that does it. PLEASE CLOSE or what ever you do here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol Veho goatse device! +1