Gaming Anyone here ordered from Dell?

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Specifically huge items aside from desktops/laptops i.e. printers, monitors.

Because I just ordered a Dell SX2210 from them (which is a full HD 1080p monitor) which I will be using for gaming and uni work (programming and stuff). I got an e-mail saying the estimated delivery date is: 7 Jan 2010 I was a bit gutted since I could have just gone to the high street and buy that 22" LG from Currys but I took the high road and bought this for £170.

So if you have ordered something similar, does it really take that long (about a month or two), especially around the holidays? If it didn't for you, how long did it take?

FYI, the Dell website only has this monitor and I can't find any other 1080p monitors with HDMI (similar to this). I only consider Dell, Samsung and LG.

suppachipmunk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I've ordered from Dell. Only a laptop though. The expected delivery date was similar to yours, like 2 months. the product came in about 3 weeks though.
biggrin.gif

Check out this monitor
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16824254040

I know its not dell, samsung, etc. But I have a 22" version of this one and my room mate has this exact model. The picture is great and has 2 hdmi ports. full 1080p.

I dont think you would be dissapointed. Plus 200 and free shipping. Im not sure if the Newegg UK would have it for the same though. check it out.

suppachipmunk

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
suppachipmunk said:
Hello,

I've ordered from Dell. Only a laptop though. The expected delivery date was similar to yours, like 2 months. the product came in about 3 weeks though.
biggrin.gif

Check out this monitor
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16824254040

I know its not dell, samsung, etc. But I have a 22" version of this one and my room mate has this exact model. The picture is great and has 2 hdmi ports. full 1080p.

I dont think you would be dissapointed. Plus 200 and free shipping. Im not sure if the Newegg UK would have it for the same though. check it out.

suppachipmunk
I'm gonna get my hopes up and hope my monitor comes in 3 weeks as well. Since a laptop are sometimes custom-built and monitors don't (correct me if I'm wrong), maybe 2 and a half weeks? I hope so
smile.gif

And I already ordered a monitor so, no to your recommendation.

Raki

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
well I ordered a TV from amazon and it should come in a week...well just got a call by dhl saying it's coming tomorrow

Captin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've ordered lots of stuff from Dell for work, and delivery time vary from 1 week to 2 months (mainly for servers). But I wont purchase anything from them myself as they sell £200 worth of parts for £500.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol