Hacking Homebrew Anyone got Yoshi's Island working on gpsp...

MahouMaster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Whenever I try to play Super Mario Advance 3, it'll freeze after choosing the file, I've tried both the European and US versions and it's the same, anyone have any luck?

skarthebloodchild

Keep It Old School
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
no and i didnt successfully load many roms on the gpsps
frown.gif

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I recall the game messing up shortly after selecting a file. In that room where there's a bunch of Yoshis. It didn't freeze per se. Ground tiles were placed incorrectly, and the game wouldn't progress because it was trying to make Yoshi walk off the right side of the screen but couldn't.

I've used that emulator quite a bit on my older PSP. Some roms worked well. Don't quote me on things.

Mario vs Donkey Kong, the three Fire Emblem games, Metroid Fusion and Zero Mission, Mega Man Zero 1-4, Tactics Ogre, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance..

Even Pokemon Emerald ran great, which gpSP supports the save type in. No flash cart in existance I'm aware of can do it's save type. If there is, please name it.
wink.gif

I think King of Swing, DKC3, and Ninja Five-0 just blackscreened. While Final Fantasy VI would boot, then have some kind of glitch later on.

Lodis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although I have only played this title for a few levels it works fine for me on both my Phat Psp and my Slim. No crashes and so far no glitches. If you are having problems with it when others are not it most likely means your Bios is not 100% correct.

This is word from Exophase himself.....

QUOTE said:
Games like Super Mario Advance 3, Riviera and Sword of Mana actually DO work in gpSP, believe it or not. If they don't work for you then you're using the faulty BIOS. Don't argue with me, it's true; the sooner you accept this the sooner you can move on.

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
google it, and compare the md5 sums, it's pretty hard to find, but almost every game will work if you find the correct one
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.