Gaming Anyone got a simple auto clicker with pattern?

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I need an application that can remember a pattern and repeat it every 10 seconds or so. So first click there, then click there, then click there, ....
It's about 5 steps long.

I found one via Google that clicks every 2 seconds, but can't remember more then 1 click....

fedgerama

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Get a program called AutoHotkey. It allows you to write your own scripts, but it comes with a script recorder to simplify the process. Start recording, click where you need it to, then edit the script a little to change the default 1-second wait between clicks. Then all you have to do is add a loop onto it, and you've got a great auto-clicker. They have awesome documentation to learn how to do a loop, and its powerful enough to know when a certain window is active or not.

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
fedgerama said:
Get a program called AutoHotkey. It allows you to write your own scripts, but it comes with a script recorder to simplify the process. Start recording, click where you need it to, then edit the script a little to change the default 1-second wait between clicks. Then all you have to do is add a loop onto it, and you've got a great auto-clicker. They have awesome documentation to learn how to do a loop, and its powerful enough to know when a certain window is active or not.

Is it perhaps possible to run it in the background? So I can play a game while it does it?

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Satangel said:
fedgerama said:

Is it perhaps possible to run it in the background? So I can play a game while it does it?
nope

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
MarioBrotha said:
I think Autohotkey uses your mouse for the inputs.
Maybe you could tell us what you are planning to use it for?

I'm playing this text based MMORPG and I need to do the same moves for about 1500 times. Don't feel like that of course, so I searched for a program that can do it for me
moogle.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Carotenemia causes skin to appear orange-ish in color. Orange Pi. Carotenemia Pussy. Get it. lolol +1