1. rorschach86

OP rorschach86 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    So I was able to install the update package for MLB 19. But when I tried to install the update file for NHL 20 it wouldn't allow me to. Same thing for the Bloodborne update file. Is this an issue cause the jailbreak is still new and has some kinks? Or do you think maybe the updates are for a firmware above 6.72? IDK. Im not sure what the issue is

2. KiiWii

KiiWii Reporter
    Reviewer

United Kingdom
    “wouldn’t allow me to”

is it an LEGIT update, or fake update that matches you FAKE pkg game (and married to its fingerprint?)

Was there an error code? Or is it a bad pkg?

3. rorschach86

Newcomer

Canada
    It's a fake package. But the main game and update were downloaded in same file so I'd assume they'd work together

KiiWii likes this.
  4. KiiWii

KiiWii Reporter
    Reviewer

United Kingdom
    So what’s the error code?

5. Dark Ronin

Dark Ronin GBAtemp Regular

Russia
    I assume it's a bad dump. I've had this issue personally with some of my disc dumps - had to redump 'em with AlAzif's dumper and recreate fpkg's.

KiiWii likes this.
  6. rorschach86

Newcomer

Canada
    So this is the error I keep getting. Is it possible the updates aren't installing cause the games are on external HDD?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

So a quick google search of the error code confirmed my suspicions. It's an issue with adding games to the external drive. My games all work fine but updates don't for some reason. Hopefully a future update to the jailbreak will fix this issue.

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - installing, packages, anyone