anyone else got this problem? downloadable contenct pending stuck under system update

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by manpccore, Feb 4, 2016.

1. manpccore
    OP

manpccore Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 25, 2016
    United States
    i used nnu to access eshop and downloaded xenoblade chronicle x downloadable data packs now they stuck in download management pending forever

2. EpicLPer

EpicLPer Nice unless you give me a reason to hate you ;)

Mar 13, 2015
    Austria
    Austria
    You may have to start them manually, I guess you're using Tubehax DNS to block updates? If so the update tries to go into the first position pending everything else from downloading.

3. manpccore
    OP

Newcomer
    Jan 25, 2016
    United States
    i did click on download first but still nothing happens and yes am using tubehax and url filtering, 5.5.1 spoof, is it safe to disable tubehax to let it download the datapacks?

4. EpicLPer

EpicLPer Nice unless you give me a reason to hate you ;)

Mar 13, 2015
    Austria
    Austria
    The real eShop downloads should not be blocked from Tubehax as I was able to download a game ~2 months ago still. Also, no, I would not recommend disabling Tubehax at all.

5. manpccore
    OP

Newcomer
    Jan 25, 2016
    United States
    never mind the download started as soon as i click on the game, thanks alot, url filtering and tubehax still work, another question nnu disable as soon as i leave the eshop? or do i need to restart system?

also there is one another tiny problem the download speed is way too low, the datapacks 10gig should take 1-2 hrs at most with my 10mb, it shows 7-8 hrs left

Last edited by manpccore, Feb 4, 2016