Hacking Discussion Anyone else getting game freezes using sxos 2.0

Caleb Metzger

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ever since I updated to sxos 2.0 this morning my games have been freezing up causing me to do a hard reset every time. I’m using trimmed and split XCIs on a FAT32 Sandisk sd card if it matters. Just curious if anyone else is having this problem? Any ideas on a fix?

Reactions: Huntereb

Caleb Metzger

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which game specifically is freezing? I've seen reports on The Messenger and i think Xenoblade Chronicles freezing with SX OS 2.0
Hyrule warriors legends :/ any chance you could point me to the reports of other game crashes? I couldn’t find anything.

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hyrule warriors legends :/ any chance you could point me to the reports of other game crashes? I couldn’t find anything.

It was random posts on current threads about SX OS, i think afew of them were on the thread about the announcement of SX OS 2.0

EDIT: Also what OFW are you on? 5.1? 6.0?

Last edited by Ashura66,

stevenlee85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Ever since I updated to sxos 2.0 this morning my games have been freezing up causing me to do a hard reset every time. I’m using trimmed and split XCIs on a FAT32 Sandisk sd card if it matters. Just curious if anyone else is having this problem? Any ideas on a fix?

You on Nintendo version 6.0 or 5.1?

Caleb Metzger

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Caleb Metzger

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No

No, full size xci and 4.10. I have played it for a few days and no crashes. Played today with 2.0 and it crashes enough to make me stop playing it.
Interesting. Sorry that’s happening to you but it is comforting to know that it isn’t just me.

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
No

No, full size xci and 4.10. I have played it for a few days and no crashes. Played today with 2.0 and it crashes enough to make me stop playing it.

Yeah SX OS 2.0 is very buggy right now. I'd advise that if you can find the previous version, downgrade to that and try it again, see if it works

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Could be. But it’s a new 128gb sandisk. Confirmed legitimate not a fake. I will run h2w test just to make sure. Thanks for the input.
If you have been writing and re-writing a ton maybe it's badly fragmented.

If there is not another sd around to format and try with, maybe give it the old backup, panasonic sd formatter, then teracopy the files back to it.

Caleb Metzger

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have been writing and re-writing a ton maybe it's badly fragmented.

If there is not another sd around to format and try with, maybe give it the old backup, panasonic sd formatter, then teracopy the files back to it.
I just formatted it yesterday and wrote about 12 XCIs to it. It shouldn’t have fragmented that quickly right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Skill issue.