Anyone else dissapointed :(

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by vergilite, Aug 19, 2009.

Aug 19, 2009

Anyone else dissapointed :( by vergilite at 7:50 PM (2,804 Views / 0 Likes) 28 replies

1. vergilite
    OP

Member vergilite GBATemps Regular Clown

United Kingdom
    I think m3adapter have let some of us down with the speed of there FW release i mean i know that these things take time, but a lot of teams have already released there fixes even though scds1 and m3i are meant to have the most updatability. i think the only way they will redeem themselves in my eyes is to get rid of the need for spoofing the game icon OR creating a more "long lasting" fix for the cart.
    Don't get me wrong i love the cart (m3i) but i m little disappointed in the team [​IMG]

2. anaxs

Member anaxs got milk, got candy

Canada
    yeh me too
    it doesnt make sense
    they include a cable and they could update the same way other cards can and its still takin them soo long
    well i have an ak2i and a m3i 0 so it doesnt really matter right now

3. DeltaBurnt

Member DeltaBurnt I'm bored

United States
    1. Updatability =/= Update Speed

2. Would you rather have the EZ Flash Vi's buggy update that also makes your flashcart into some kids game.

3. Stop whining please there's already other threads about this, you've seriously only been waiting 3 days more than the acekard2i owners and your freaking out. If you're really that impatient you can go and get an acekard2i but give me your M3i Zero so I can use it.

4. GamerOnHere

Newcomer GamerOnHere Member

United States
  5. anaxs

Member anaxs got milk, got candy

Canada
    man ur funny( i kno ur bein sarcastic bouy people given u their m3's but thats pretty funny )

i dont really care bout m3i update cuz i got ak from release and i jus recently got my m31 0

6. vergilite
    OP

United Kingdom
    ok first of all F*ck off i was just making a point.
    and YES updatability does make a difference as there are more "possibly" easier ways around the update
    and yes why the F*ck would i not want the EZVi update you tard, if your more concerned about the icon on your game then the usability then i worry for you [​IMG]

7. DeltaBurnt

United States
    1. I realize you're making a point but it's a point that's been made OVER AND OVER and it's really starting to get annoying.
    2. No updatability is for more option to update to help get around DSi updates, the M3 Team didn't have a DSi with 1.4 yet so that's one of the reasons they couldn't release a fix. So NO updatability MIGHT mean update speed but it's only a very small percentage of it.
    3. Look who's the tard, the EZ Flash Vi's fix is not only buggy but as an added bonus it makes your flashcart a kids game you completely skipped over half the statement, instead of flaming people and cussing to try and act cool and look smart why don't you try and read a person's full post.

God the ignorance and idiocy this forum has...alot of time I really do think that efnet is right when they call it GBAFail.

8. Zantom07

Newcomer Zantom07 Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    That topic is wrong. The e-mail states that they will have a "cracking dsi" in a week, not the update.

I also agree with DeltaBurnt.

9. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
    i agree with deltaburnt especially the word gbafail [​IMG]
    i would believe m3 is planning for a proper update not something that might get them into trouble (dannykart...)

10. Vennie

Newcomer Vennie Member

Australia
    M3 are 3 days late! Wow, I hate them now! [/sarcasm]

11. BlazerRazor

Member BlazerRazor GBAtemp Regular

Denmark
    It's pretty obvious that this forum is filled with youngsters. Please stop these stupid threads and learn to wait for an update - it will arrive sooner or later.

12. DeltaBurnt

United States
    I think when they refer to cracking the dsi they mean they're working on cracking it to get the m3i zero working on 1.4 [​IMG]

13. vergilite
    OP

United Kingdom
    I apologize Delta burn, it was payday and i didn't get paid [​IMG] and i had a massive fight with my father so yeah i hope you can forgive me i was kinda looking for a fight [​IMG]
    oh and please don't say that there are loads of "youngsters" in this forum as i am 17 and don't make comments like i did likely i was just very angry and in a different place.
    Let me just remind people that i was quite annoyed and have tried to apologize so lets just drop this and move on [​IMG]

14. dsrules

Member dsrules GBAtemp Psycho!

talk about disappointed, how about 3 months without an update to the Sakura firmware, that's like no update ever since Touchpod 4.3f came out and now it's up to 4.3i
    what could possibly take them so long just to update the game engine part (game fixes) of Sakura?even if they're working on some new functions and having difficulty with it, they could still just update the game engine part of the firmware and release it rather than keep people waiting, waiting, and waiting and complaining.....

15. Panic101

Member Panic101 GBAtemp Regular

United States

You make me want to go for an Acekard 2 right now for my DS.

16. dragonbladerxx1

Member dragonbladerxx1 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I don't have an M3i but i think they are working on a icon like the acekard team... because the acekard team hasnt released theyre official firmware yet... because they want ther name on the kard when it boots on the dsi

17. DeltaBurnt

United States
    I think the reason for that is because they've been focusing on the M3i alot lately, I think by the time the next big game comes out they'll release an update (that's what they did when China Town Wars came out, so I bet they'll release an update when Kingdom hearts comes out to auto patch it and hopefully add/fix some thing). I myself am fine with how Sakura is now, I mean omg cheat descriptions get cut off lol but I guess other people can get annoyed by the fact they don't fix such a basic problem. Everyone's got their own opinion.

18. dhjohn

Member dhjohn GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I don't use cheats much so I don't run into it often, but when I do, it is very annoying. I often find I get something like this: "... Warning, do not use until" with the rest of the sentence lost. This makes the cheat rather unusable for me... but anyway, like I said, not the biggest issue for me. I would much rather have gba frames and gba on the bottom screen myself.

~dhjohn

19. Maz7006

Member Maz7006 iSEXu

Lebanon
    the updates that are already out are not practical updates.

You might as well wait for something worth while.

20. DeltaBurnt

United States
    Yah but whenever someone says something like what you just said they automatically think you're talking about the icon and use that lame excuse "Lol do you just look at the icon all day?" because that's not the only problem because from what I've seen the EZ Flash Vi fix has given alot of people some problems and I think broken some things (I'm not fully up to date on things like this so I may be wrong, that's just some things I've seen while skimming over the forum).