Hacking Anyone a wiz at paypal?

LuOmeoga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to by my brother a flashcart and I have a PayPal account and a bank account added but, I'm wondering if I can buy the item without adding funds to my PayPal account, like paying straight from my bank account. Please help. Even though I'm not really in a hurry.
rolleyes.gif

Thank you in advance. GBAtemp has always come through.

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
once you've added a savings or checking account, you're good to go. if you verify yourself (paypal will deposit 2 small amounts into your account) that you then need to validate on another screen, then you can use funds quicker. other than that, there's nothing else that you need to do.

jtroye32

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thieves like us said:
once you've added a savings or checking account, you're good to go. if you verify yourself (paypal will deposit 2 small amounts into your account) that you then need to validate on another screen, then you can use funds quicker. other than that, there's nothing else that you need to do.

yeah what he said, if you have no funds in your paypal account it will automatically take it from your bank account.

mrSmiles

Dundunduuuun
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jtroye32 said:
thieves like us said:

yeah what he said, if you have no funds in your paypal account it will automatically take it from your bank account.

seriously? thats something i didnt know, if i did i would have purchased a CycloDS sooner.

LuOmeoga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another question, if you're up for it.

I added a fund before cause I thought I needed to, is there anyway I can retract it or something? Or just delete it? It says it's pending.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No YOU DO NOT NEED TO ADD FUNDS .. so long as you have FUNDS in your BANK ACCOUNT
smile.gif

It will automatically draw the funds from your account
smile.gif

and you should be able to cancel it too but if the transaction has gone through with the retailer then its down to you to cancel it with the retailer and then sort paypal out making sure it goes back into your account
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1