Misc Any suggestion to decrease lag ?

gamemaster2010

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So has been a while that i am trying to solve this problem, my wii suffers from terrible lag, at great part of the matches i participate in Call of Duty.
I already tried to forward some ports in my router, don't know if i am doing it correctly, but so far little difference, the thing that did the biggest difference was buying a lan adapter for the wii.
So anyone has any idea of something that can help me ?

gamemaster2010

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry for the late reply i could acess the internet just now, yeah i am the only thing i can do is upgrade my internet.
And here is the speedtest:

Joktan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have slower internet then that and i never lag with any of my games.I have a 360 hooked up and no lag and neither does my wii when i play the conduit...is someone else using the internet when you play?

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I play through the ancient ass Wi-Fi usb, 3g card combo and lag isn't too much of an issue for me. Maybe u just have a terrible service provider.
unsure.gif

gamemaster2010

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
yeah, i think i have two problems: the internet provider and the distance, because most of times when i play with a brazilian host, i get 3 and sometimes 2 bars, and when i play with a host of other country i get 1 and sometimes 2 bars.
Thanks for the replies gonna see if i can get a better provider.
yaywii.gif

gamemaster2010

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
sorry for taking so long to answer.
Here it is my router is D-link DI-524 and my ISP is videomar rede nordeste S/A more known as net.

luminalace

Trophies
XP
Country
Call of Duty on Wii is one of the games where lag can make a huge difference. You hopefully are already using the region option so the game only looks for Brazilian hosts. Even 2 bars makes cod wii that much harder.

gamemaster2010

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I try to use the region option, but there is never others players on, and from my friends only one has a wii and he is hardly online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro