Gaming Any RPGS worth playing?

Oschara

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The binding of Isaac i also though gee xenoblade on the 3ds looks awful but once you get past that the battle system is amazing. Also i am looking foward to the strange journey remake

Potato hoarder

Hoarder of Potatoes
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Try Stella glow or the Etrian odyssey series. Stella glow has a more clunky fire emblem gameplay feel where it feels a bit more unrefined if you played fire emblem but it more than makes up for it in the story, characters and music. Etrian odyssey is a fun first person dungeon crawler

vinstage

sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Animal Crossing New Leaf? As stupid as it sounds, I haven't seen anyone suggest it, and it's a pretty good sim. I've played from Animal Forest to Happy Home Designer, and grown up with the Animal Crossing series. Although, I suppose you're asking for RPGs so, it depends on what you account for an RPG.

freyaN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xenoblade, the best JRPG ever made - on any system.
Hate the battle system lmao

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Animal Crossing New Leaf? As stupid as it sounds, I haven't seen anyone suggest it, and it's a pretty good sim. I've played from Animal Forest to Happy Home Designer, and grown up with the Animal Crossing series. Although, I suppose you're asking for RPGs so, it depends on what you account for an RPG.
I've played. A little dull.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The binding of Isaac i also though gee xenoblade on the 3ds looks awful but once you get past that the battle system is amazing. Also i am looking foward to the strange journey remake
I'll check out the first one.

Reactions: Oschara

vinstage

sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
I've played. A little dull.
I'll check out the first one.
Not if you hack it. You can custom your town, villagers and the new update includes unique amiibo functions. An original game at that, added that you now have a whole community based around hacking your town and having fun with it if you get bored of the plot and playing it how it's meant to be played.
The binding of Isaac is good also.

JustAharpy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trust me, I've searched far and wide and have played most handheld rpgs. From Bravely second, Pokemon, Monster Hunter, to Shin Megami games. Fire Emblem, Kingdom hearts; etc. I need something new and fun. * -*

I don't really like mario games and things like that, but maybe there's some JPN gems I haven't discovered, yet? I've got a hacked 3ds so the world is my oyster. I'd appreciate feedback, please and thanks ! <3
Rune factory 4 is a great game, it's a action JRPG and it haves some harvest moon elements as well.The plot is very good and the characters have a lot of personalty, it has fun-lovely tone (most of the time) and the art and voice acting is so good (complicated outfits aside).The controls are fast and responsive and the game runs at 60 FPS even on a o3ds.

freyaN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rune factory 4 is a great game, it's a action JRPG and it haves some harvest moon elements as well.The plot is very good and the characters have a lot of personalty, it has fun-lovely tone (most of the time) and the art and voice acting is so good (complicated outfits aside).The controls are fast and responsive and the game runs at 60 FPS even on a o3ds.
I just looked it up. I will try this, thank you. [: Looks neat.

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland

I hope you meant the japanese voice acting? The english dub is terrible.

[^Blark^]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Earthbound (SNES)
MOTHER 3 (GBA)
Chrono trigger (SNES)
DQ1+2 (GBC)
DQ3 (GBC)
DQM (GBC) or the remake 3DS.
DQM2 (GBC)
Blood of bahamut (NDS)
Lil Monsters (GBC)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei5hC8ahLoc