Any recommendations for 2D animation programmes?

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I thought about maybe making some videos with actual narration and some animation.
My ideal software would contain skeletal animation with custom characters. Hopefully something that's either free or up on That Bay Site.

Can't wait for this thread to be ignored and have no replies whatsoever, woo!

D

Deleted User

Back when I was 12 or 13, I used to mess around with this program called Anime Studio. It'll set you back about $50-$100, and can be a bit hard to pick up, but might be worth your while. It has features like bone rigging, layering, keyframes, etc. Might be worth checking out if you don't mind spending money on software.

xalrons2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You've joined today and this is your first message.
Did you register just to say this? Because Inchworm is nothing like what I described from what I can see.
lel.i made this account because i neede help on flashcards but i sorted the problem out.i was looking for some animation softwares roms so i can animate on my 3ds(idont like flipnote as mutch but its meh) i deciede to find a nds rom for animation but it led me to this page.i was just recomending something i knew i havnt tried it tho because im broke.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.techradar.com/gaming/consoles-pc/ayns-new-gaming-handheld-looks-like-a-psp-and-it-mig...