Homebrew Any new homebrew apps that work on ironhax???

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
I already searched that site 10 times... its not as updated as gbatemps list of homebrew...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

can the admins separate the W.I.P. apps from the ones that are finished and the ones that are discontinued? I hate downloading an awesome app and to find out its discontinued or a unfinished app...

Buttsnake

"Mods please close this thread"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lot of stuff is still work in progress 'cuz its still early in 3DS homebrew. Also, I don't know what you mean by "apps that don't have a .3dsx."
The 3dsx is basically the app :/

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
apps like portal 3ds don't have an smdh or 3dsx file... it only has all the coding shit and all the materials for the game... and I downloaded it from the link thats on the list of homebrew on gbatemp

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

if most things are a Work in progress then why let people download the app and not the source? rpg maker 3ds is downloadable but, it can't load any games made in any rpgmaker atm...

Buttsnake

"Mods please close this thread"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know the situation with portal 3ds, but I think there isn't a compiled version and it doesn't work with the old 3ds. I think what your talking about is the source. Try installing GameYob. It's not 100% complete, but it still runs on ironhax.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhh, the 3DS is a closed system without an official public toolchain. It's going to take time for people to develop for it, heck it'll take time to just develop a proper toolchain and libraries for it. Come back in a couple of years and maybe there will be homebrew that meets your standards.
if most things are a Work in progress then why let people download the app and not the source? rpg maker 3ds is downloadable but, it can't load any games made in any rpgmaker atm...
So people can test for them and help out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since