Hacking Any modded ds?

Joboman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
oh, sorry for being unclear. i mean like case mods and LED mods and such. anyone have experiences with shock or ghost cases?

Joboman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
haha, i was thinking about buying a black ds lite replacement case to mix and match parts with my ice blue ds.

the outside would be all ice blue and the inside black. and the screen borders and buttons would all be ice blue. or maybe.. a ghost case with LED mods

Joboman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
painting is always a bad idea.. the paint will eventually rub off especially near the buttons and hinges.. as long as he's happy.

anyone know where to buy cheap replacement and/or ghost cases?

thanks =]

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
You all just trash the post not giving any modded photos, so i will post some that i found
360ddd.jpg

zelda-mod-1-dsl.jpg

zeldawiimod.jpg

Joboman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hah that was the color scheme i was thinking about getting; ice blue/black. but i've ordered the clear ghost case! and probably will attempt some LED mods

704jaffer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
haha, i was thinking about buying a black ds lite replacement case to mix and match parts with my ice blue ds.

the outside would be all ice blue and the inside black. and the screen borders and buttons would all be ice blue. or maybe.. a ghost case with LED mods
From what i've seen, and im about to complete the same thing you want to do, is that the borders for the bottom screen come off but the top ones do not. I haven't completely swapped between 2 ds's yet, so i cant be sure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Sigh