Hardware Any help

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Need help. I have 2 microSDs(Lexar) and are not ceap chinese I bought them from Amazon. And they were working perfectly till recent that I cant format them nor write on em but I can open them and copy files to my PC and the files are not corrupted. Any help?

1 was on my Sky3DS+ and the other on my WiiU for Loadiine.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Need help. I have 2 microSDs(Lexar) and are not ceap chinese I bought them from Amazon. And they were working perfectly till recent that I cant format them nor write on em but I can open them and copy files to my PC and the files are not corrupted. Any help?

1 was on my Sky3DS+ and the other on my WiiU for Loadiine.
Right click them and make sure they're not write-protected?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It would say read only rather than write protect. Also if you are using SD adapters then make sure they are not in read only mode.

Flash memory failing and becoming read only is a thing, however I am going to say try another SD reader -- if yours is on the way out then this sort of thing can be seen.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would say read only rather than write protect.
Whoops, that's what I meant.
however I am going to say try another SD reader -- if yours is on the way out then this sort of thing can be seen.
Wouldn't seeing whether or not any Loadiine game saves actually save have the same effect?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.