Any hand-writting recognition homebrew for ds?

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Raupi, Feb 25, 2010.

Feb 25, 2010
  1. Raupi
    OP

Newcomer Raupi Member

Brazil
    I am looking for a text editor that can recognize hand writting; does anyone know any? thanks

2. Jakob95

Suspended Jakob95 I am the Avatar

United States
    Moonshel 2.10 does.

3. Raupi
    OP

Newcomer Raupi Member

Brazil
    Thanks! Do there are others?

4. o0ICE0o

Member o0ICE0o GBAtemp Regular

United States
    [/grammar-nazi]
    ..But then again, you are Brazilian.

5. Raupi
    OP

Newcomer Raupi Member

Brazil
    =D Thanks for the useful post [​IMG] And yes, i am "brazillian". Actually, japanese in blood-line, but brazillian in nationality. but i am so sorry for writting wrong, i do not have the money to pay for a english school, so i had to learn it alone :_( , so, that's why i had to learn through "ye old way of internets". since i do not know how to speak english very well, at least i can teach you portuguese ^^, do you want? i believe that it's more easy than english, and i can help if you want, since you helped me [​IMG] anyway..

"Hier sire, yuur knownledgis are very grrrreat, so hier, you have the won the total many much internets [​IMG]"

Com certeza, se precisar de ajuda estou aqui [​IMG] , pelo menos em português eu sou util, já que em ingles parece que sou inútil..

But back to the original topic, i'm really sure that there aren't any other editors with hand-writting recognition. Moonshell 2.10 does do the job, but.. "not quite".. still, it will need to do, at least for now [​IMG]

Please close this topic, thanks.