Hacking (ANSWER) Games cannot run and says to reinstall them on CFW

Grmmish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was looking around and did not see a real posted answer to this. (Of course without people giving other solutions....) I saw one or two that gave the solution but still took some looking around since I just had this problem and it was not as easy to find so here goes.

If your PS Vita says "Cannot run application, please redownload from PSN" or whatever, then NoNpDrm is not configured correctly. I know it doesn't make sense if this just happened out of nowhere but you messed something up. I ran some Adrenaline Bubble creator application or some crap and this happened so the solution is to fix that.
https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/NoNpDrm

Download the latest nonpdrm.skprx, copy it to ux0:tai and modify the ux0:tai/config.txt file to add the path to the module under *KERNEL as follows

*KERNEL
ux0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx

Don't forget to reboot your device, otherwise the plugin will have no effect yet.
If you know what you are doing, you may change this path to an arbitrary location as long as it matches the exact location of the module. You may also edit the ur0:tai/config.txt instead assuming you do not have a config.txt file inside the ux0:tai/ folder

VitaShell > ux0 > tai > config file. Go to *KERNEL and make a line under it and type ux0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx
Yes it is case sensitive. Save it and go to the beginning. Press Start. Reboot then you should be fine. Such a simple problem would be easy to track down but just throws you off when it happens out of nowhere...

(Maybe this thread is obvious or answered a hundred times. All I know is I just got the problem and was looking for the solution and did not find it almost at all in a simple way.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-