Dharmaboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey Guys
I am pretty new to this USB Loader issue. I followed the guide and the instructions etc. Did a search as well but cant find anything regarding this error.

My Wii is - Softmoded 4.0U - Plays burned discs fine. IOS249 - cIOS38_rev13b - USB Loader GX - NeoGamma R4 R5 and R6 All work. My Preloader menus is v0.29 IOS v60 and Systemmenu v417

So what happend was I had the USB loader working fine. My Maxtor 1touch 3 300GB (replaced with a 120GB Seagate drive checked for errors with Seagate tool) is detected has the USB Launcher partition and I copied 1 game (Grand Slam Tennis to the HD).

I did the update in the Gui Menu to Rev640. Now I am not sure if it does anything to the Wii itself of the files on my SD card which is being access on the HBC.

I chose to update all ( Update DOL was the other choice)

Well when I go to play a game (Grand Slam Tennis)

I get this error.

photo.jpg

I hope I have given enough info.

Thanks in advance.

Ps. Yes I did unlock the GX Loader with the password and set the password to "blank"

Dharmaboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
no sir
I did not. Okay interesting thing just happend.

I downloaded GX and put it back in Apps of my SD Card. Ran it in HBC and tried to run Grand Slam Tennis again.

It worked this time!

I didnt update to Rev640 but Grand Slam does play. Only issue now is I cant play online. Says no Network Connection.

Am I missing something in the Preload before launching the game?

Thanks again.

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Some revisions of gx loader have been known to kill all games for some reason.Its just something in the coding not right i guess.Just update to a newer version if possible and it should be fixed or just downgrade to a known working version.

Dharmaboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Will do . Thanks for the support.

I am wondering how to find USB loader GX and its variant versions. I am coming up with the same links for the same versions I have tested.

thanks

macmel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dharmaboy said:
Will do . Thanks for the support.

I am wondering how to find USB loader GX and its variant versions. I am coming up with the same links for the same versions I have tested.

thanks

Or you can try & learn how to compile the latest revs by following the Guide on the below link.
wink.gif

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=169078

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
icpmattj said:
Some revisions of gx loader have been known to kill all games for some reason.Its just something in the coding not right i guess.Just update to a newer version if possible and it should be fixed or just downgrade to a known working version.

I have used every single GX revision since 390something. I have never experienced a "kill all games glitch" nor have I heard of a specific revision which "kills all games".

Dharmaboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the suggestions again.

I see that Revision 14 is out now. Should I try to go up to 14 or downgrade to rev13 (if thats possible or safe)?

ps . i have cIOS rev13b right now.

Dharmaboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I fixed this issue. Seems like if I went into different view modes in Loader GX i would get the black screen lockup.

I just put in to the newest rev.709 and no more issues...so far.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==