Hacking (another question) Dumping PS4 Disk.

DS92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
How do i dump a PS4 Disk game. like is it possible to dump a PS4 game the the internal Hard Drive or an Expanded USB 3.0 Hard Drive?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dumping a ps4 disc isn't hard, but it is time consuming. for example, Final Fantasy X and X-2 Remastered took me about two hours from dumping to installing.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How do i dump a PS4 Disk game. like is it possible to dump a PS4 game the the internal Hard Drive or an Expanded USB 3.0 Hard Drive?
External only.The AIO guide covers this.

Basically attach an external (compatible) USB 3.0 HDD, load your dumper payload on the firmware 7.55 or lower, press PS button to minimise browser, start disc/digital game up to the start menu and press PS button to minimise.

Easy.

Last edited by KiiWii,
Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
then, create a gengp4 of the disc's files (don't move the files after creating the gp4 as it contains the location of the files). then, in orbis (fake pkg generator), load up the gp4, and create a fpkg. if you want to use saves, make the pkg modifiable (checkbox in the same screen where you name the pkg), then inject the keystone into the pkg. if you do an update, you need the base pkg, so keep those as a backup. if the app and master version isn't 1.00, it will error (can't find files) in orbis. this is only with update files that assume this with gengp4 (gengp4 bug), so modify the app/master version in the gp4 with notepad++.

Reactions: KiiWii

abbasarsam1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
then, create a gengp4 of the disc's files (don't move the files after creating the gp4 as it contains the location of the files). then, in orbis (fake pkg generator), load up the gp4, and create a fpkg. if you want to use saves, make the pkg modifiable (checkbox in the same screen where you name the pkg), then inject the keystone into the pkg. if you do an update, you need the base pkg, so keep those as a backup. if the app and master version isn't 1.00, it will error (can't find files) in orbis. this is only with update files that assume this with gengp4 (gengp4 bug), so modify the app/master version in the gp4 with notepad++.
after creating the gp4 as it contains the location of the files). then, in orbis (fake pkg generator), load up the gp4, and create a fpkg. if you want to use saves, make the pkg modifiable (checkbox in the same screen where you name the pkg), then inject the keystone into the pkg. if you do an update, you need the base pkg, so keep those as a backup. if the app and master version isn't 1.00, it will error (can't find files) in orbis. this is only with update files that assume this with gengp4 (gengp4 bug), so modify the app/master version in the gp4 w
hi.Do hackers use a hacking account to get data for copy games? Or is it just by dumping the disk?

abbasarsam1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
External only.The AIO guide covers this.

Basically attach an external (compatible) USB 3.0 HDD, load your dumper payload on the firmware 7.55 or lower, press PS button to minimise browser, start disc/digital game up to the start menu and press PS button to minimise.

hi.Do hackers use a hacking account to get data for copy games? Or is it just by dumping the disk?

abbasarsam1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
dumping a ps4 disc isn't hard, but it is time consuming. for example, Final Fantasy X and X-2 Remastered took me about two hours from dumping to installing.

abbasarsam1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
after creating the gp4 as it contains the location of the files). then, in orbis (fake pkg generator), load up the gp4, and create a fpkg. if you want to use saves, make the pkg modifiable (checkbox in the same screen where you name the pkg), then inject the keystone into the pkg. if you do an update, you need the base pkg, so keep those as a backup. if the app and master version isn't 1.00, it will error (can't find files) in orbis. this is only with update files that assume this with gengp4 (gengp4 bug), so modify the app/master version in the gp4 w

Can it be dumped with its PS account?For jailbreak consoles

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, it can be dumped as long as the ps account has the license. digital and retail are dumped the same way, but you need the license.

Reactions: KiiWii

abbasarsam1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
I've never heard of that. they're fpkgs. the discs may need to be encrypted like the ps3, so it probably doesn't work.
you do not understand what I mean. I mean, do hackers use only the disk to dump the game data. Or do they also use the account to dump?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they use the account if it's digital, they have to. dumps are only possible if the game is bootable. without keys, there's no way to decrypt content on the ps4, so we make samu (the security processor) do everything for us. it's not like the ps3 at all, where sony royally fucked up their security. these exploits are based on freebsd bugs, so they're not really sony screwing up. closed source bugs can not be released or you get sued by sony.

abbasarsam1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
they use the account if it's digital, they have to. dumps are only possible if the game is bootable. without keys, there's no way to decrypt content on the ps4, so we make samu (the security processor) do everything for us. it's not like the ps3 at all, where sony royally fucked up their security. these exploits are based on freebsd bugs, so they're not really sony screwing up. closed source bugs can not be released or you get sued by sony.
If their digital version is not legal and the account is hacked, the jailbreak console can be dumped?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for real
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    at least with them, it was because of the DDOS attacks, ubisoft was just scummy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
    S @ salazarcosplay: does update 19 really block it