(another) not reading any disc problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Gkind, Mar 4, 2013.

Mar 4, 2013
  1. Gkind
    OP

Newcomer Gkind Newbie

Brazil
    Hi there,

Just get an used modded wii few days ago...played a couple of times with the discs that camed along with the console just for testing and everything worked fine. Then i started testing diferent loaders and installing forwarders, emulators (n64, snes, genesis) nothing complex. Tried to play GC games (copied to SD card) but didint had sucess, but didint installed dios mios lite at the time yet...when i tried again to play via disc (backup wii games that camed with the console and original ones) it just dont work anymore...tried direrent loaders (usbloadergx dont even recognize the disc in the drive anymore)...so i come to you guys...is there something i can do identify what caused the problem and revert this? Thanks in advance.

2. mauifrog

Member mauifrog DA KINE WiiHacker

United States
    What happens when you load the disc? Is there an error? If so what is it? Can you load the wii channels, shops, news, weather, etc? Perhaps download the app syscheck and run that. Have a look at your installed cios, see if they are good.

3. Gkind
    OP

Newcomer Gkind Newbie

Brazil
    Hi there, been out town for the past few days, i'm kinda noob in all the wii homebrew stuff and i'm getting along with this, i'll search for the syscheck and return to u as fast as i can, thx for the help.

Answering your question, i can load all other stuff like channel, usbloadergx, and other apps.

4. rooskie54

Member rooskie54 GBAtemp Regular

United States