ROM Hack Another MH4U Save Editor

HexZyle

Pretty Petty Pedant
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
hi, i need some help with an issue.
I can successfully export the user1 data with SaveDataFiler, decrypt it, load it, edit it and encrypt it again, but when i import the edited user1 file nothing happens, nothing changes.

This. I am unable to change the length of monsters on my Guild Card - the feature seems to be broken.

Can confirm import is successful, as the same file has changes to the gender and skintone of the character, and future auto-exports also have the monster length changes in them, but once saved, the modified lengths in the exported file once again reverts to its pre-modified state

Last edited by HexZyle,

alkatraz91

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
time ago i found a doc file with all hex value for every weapon all in a different section,all skill id,charm id etc..but i not found it anymore :( someone have it? i lost all my favorite list on google chrome :(

Reactions: Ailuros27

foxus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Can I use this to go to any rank I want? I worked hard to get to G2 but lost my save. (I´m sorry if I´m saying anything stupid, don´t know how save editors work)
This happened to me too, losing a save data is quite depresing, can somebody explain how can i use the tool to skip misions and mark them as completed? i whould like to restore the save data to the point i was, before i lost it.
Many thanks in advance and as a reward im working on a patapon based custom theme, i will be donating it soon

Last edited by foxus,

Limp-Bones

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait.. so Can I use the save file from the powersaves? cause My 3DS is on 11.0 firmware and cant install homebrew..

APM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't expect to see this here. Heh one of my old projects

Wait.. so Can I use the save file from the powersaves? cause My 3DS is on 11.0 firmware and cant install homebrew..

You still need Homebrew.

RyuuPix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't expect to see this here. Heh one of my old projects

You still need Homebrew.

Oh hey APM! I had made this thread when i was looking for a MH4U editor, and saw it was only on gameFAQs. It's definitely the best in my opinion, so thanks for all your hard work on these editors! :yay:

Sens9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I installed JK, and when I get to the select screen I only have my MHGen (witch is a card). I buyed MH4U on the Nintendo eshop. Is there any way to have the save so that I can edit it ? Thank you.

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed JK, and when I get to the select screen I only have my MHGen (witch is a card). I buyed MH4U on the Nintendo eshop. Is there any way to have the save so that I can edit it ? Thank you.
press left/right on your D-pad to target other games

Sens9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
press left/right on your D-pad to target other games

Ohn okay, I didn't know it was with the d-pad. Sorry !

But I have a problem : I put HR 159 on my second character (I didn't do anything on my main) and as soon as I completed a quests my HR was reset to my "real" one. Anyone know the issue ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I guess it's because I didn't raise my HR points but I don't know how many HR are required to raise the rank....

jerrmy12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What would a 3 slot greatsword with max raw, max legit status without awakening look like?

ShadowBrine

Trophies
XP
Country
I can't find my 'user1' anywhere on my sd card. And for that matter, there's no 'mh4u' option either. What can I do?

ShadowBrine

Trophies
XP
Country
I found the SD card folders, but there is no "MH4U" option. The only option is "Nintendo 3DS" and even after searching all the way through the folder, there was no user 1. So I'm stumped.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    inb4 computer science
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Fake Leg scratching 101
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    IT support you can act like your own farts smell like cherries that way
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Odin 2s $300 lol no
  • Scarlet @ Scarlet:
    The Mini is even more lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That RG cube is starting to look like the better value price creep option
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a handheld gaming system with a tablet sized screen, like a 8 or10" screen, with controllers that can detach like the Switch.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @BigOnYa i was legitimately trying to scratch my leg, this is reminding me of that cylinder post
  • Scarlet @ Scarlet:
    I don't see the buzz about a square screen personally. I think there will be a review on the site within a few weeks though if you are interested.
    +1
  • Scarlet @ Scarlet:
    I've put down the money on the Odin 2 Mini since I just love that Vita form factor. Loved the power of the Odin 2 but the size always put me off, this one seems exactly what I've been wanting.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't care about the square screen it's just nice to hold something you don't have to stretch your arms a foots length
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All these things expecting to be super huge is overrated just run a type c cable to your TV if you want a big display or in my case screen mirror it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    On the go tho I meant, I use my 10" tablet and a Bluetooth controller for retro gaming while sitting on my porch or on long car rides sometimes. Easier on my eyes than the Switch screen.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My point is we already have enough shit with big displays having something pocketable with up to ps2 would be fine on the go
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken unless the games are made for that screen size most suck on a screen that size... Having a square screen and being brighter and higher res helps but it's not a cure all, text is tiny bullets are tiny, your.... Well lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can stretch to fit probably it's not all bad that they make it seem to be
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People always yap about oh but you loose pixels but yeah it won't look awful either
    I like filters :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Filters are why you don't go on 2nd dates
    Lol nahhh it's because I usually get what they want on the first date lol
    I swear if I hear "I don't usually do this on the first date" on more time... I am going to start counting
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought you McDonald's even tho you lied about your pics I still deserve this
    No no continue, I hear these things women say so often I decided to start counting
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: No no continue, I hear these things women say so often I decided to start counting