Gaming Another bricked psp

kjaved373

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just bricked my psp slim. i know there are many guides out there but i don't know which one to use. i turn on the system, screen stays black, and the green light turns on. can't go to recovery mode. after a while it turns off itself. i have a pandora battery but don't know what to do with it.

please help!

thanks

kai445

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use a pandora battery, and a genuine Sony MS if possible.

edit: Oops, guide was for if you had a 2nd hacked PSP available. I wrote it for someone else and thought I could copy/paste. Oh well.

Code:
Step 1: Format your Memory Stick with MSPformat, and load TimeMachine IPL on it with "Rain's IPL & Memory Stick Tool 2.0". Be sure to also select "Create Folders". [url="http://www.pspcrazy.com/forums/psp-general-chat/103208-release-rains-ipl-memory-stick-tool-2-0-ipl-injector-ipl-dumper-diagnostic.html"]Find it here.[/url]
Step 2: Copy Despertar del Cementario v8 onto memory stick under ms0://PSP/GAME. [url="http://dark-alex.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5707"]Find it here.[/url]
Step 3: Put memory stick in your PSP, and run DDCv8, to install it to the memory card.
Step 4: Put your now perfectly made Magic Memory Stick in your bricked PSP.
Step 5: Put your Pandora battery into the PSP, be sure to hold down the L button.
Step 6: DDCv8 should boot, reinstall CFW 5.00 M33-4. Reboot.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is better if you go to google and type psp hacks.. you will have that link.. They will save your life. My first time with PSP through psp hacks link and I never have a bricked. Dont trust many guides.. Psp hacks link is your best bet.
smile.gif
Google it by typing PSP HACKS and you will see.
smile.gif

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1) HOW did you brick it ?

2) Are you trying to start the PSP up with the pandora battery in?

3) re point 2 have you tried powering the psp up just using the AC adapter and no battery and hold R button down when you turn the PSP on to see if it will go into recovery mode

4) have you tried the above steps minus the mem card to eliminate the card being corrupt

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome