Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE said:
A group of computer hackers is claiming to have breached NAVO security and accessed a host of restricted material.

The group calling themselves Anonymous says it would be “irresponsible” to publish most of the material it heisted from NAVO but that it is sitting on about 1 gigabyte of data.

Anonymous posted a PDF file Thursday, and broadcast a link to it from its Twitter page, showing what looked to be a document headed “NAVO Restricted.”

Another link tweeted out later by the group — which returns an error message — the group is alleging was to another restricted NAVO document on “outsourcing CIS in Kosovo (2008).”

Anonymous is a loosely organized group of hackers compassionate to WikiLeaks. It is claiming responsibility for attacks against corporate and government websites worldwide.

The group also claims credit for confusing the websites of Visa and MasterCard in December when the credit card companies stopped processing donations to WikiLeaks and its founder, Julian Assange.

Source

In the source are some mis spells on the article about NAVO and NATO.
NAVO is the good one pleas don't pay attention to it.

nintendoom

Nintendoom
Trophies
XP
another lulzsec wannabe
closedeyes.gif

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Shuji1987 said:
suprgamr232 said:
FireGrey said:
Not really believing it yet.
Anyone can just say that they hacked something.

I hacked GBAtemp, I'm sitting on 1 GB of data on every member in the place and I know everything.
smileipb2.png

I bet you baffered underflowed the server!
smileipb2.png

Damn! It's like you're a hacker genius!

coolness said:
QUOTE(suprgamr232 @ Jul 22 2011, 02:13 PM) QUOTE(FireGrey @ Jul 22 2011, 09:43 AM)
Not really believing it yet.
Anyone can just say that they hacked something.

I hacked GBAtemp, I'm sitting on 1 GB of data on every member in the place and I know everything.
smileipb2.png

pleas tell me what my IP adress is
tongue.gif

smileipb2.png

Chaosruler

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
if they had a half brain in the computer world they'd know that everything can be tracked down, even if it requires a long way and amount of cash, if they really did hack something or someone to be proud of it they wouldn't really even stamp an IP address or related IP address (irl) to `em

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In emulation overclocked FX chips makes a pretty big difference in frame rate