GBAtemp Slut!
OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Basically Temper Pics but Temper's Pet's Pics!
It can be any pet from a dog to a cat or a dragon. anything, like hamsters, rats, ducks, raccoons, monkey skeletons (bonemonkey), anything as long as you call it your pet!

Please give description!

This is one of my dogs, his name is Jack. Very cute and smart! Border Terrier or something...

Click for 800x600

He's about 1 1/2 years old!

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Puck the Pekingese. Hes about 15+ now, and he will bite anyone he doesn't know...yet is afraid of a piece of paper.
l_a38da9d6d244efb45657e1a1d4ab22dc.jpg

l_f2f43ff2938694653f91e19a3a3b68a8.jpg

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
16PodLejlinomMajicom.jpg

This are my two rats, the older, white with the black hoodie, was put to sleep, because he became seriously ill..It was called Krc..
The other one, black with white belly is called Krys, and he's still alive, he became so big and fat, and he's naughty as hell..

I have a dog named Zik, but for now I don't have a picture, he's old more than 16 years, it's a very pretty and loyal animal, but lately, aging really got him...

PBC: I really like Pekingese, it's very funny how all those dogs are so angry but little..second picture is great, he looks like he's a destroyer of the worlds!!

juggernaut911: I've read that Terriers are smart dogs (for that matter, most dog species are smart)..He's a real cutie...

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very cute pics so far everyone. Hopefully soon i can get some pics up of my kids. A 16 yo cat named Emma and two rats, Daisy & Tyres. All 3 are black and white. Also, there's a beta fish 'round here named Chester. He's black, blue and red. Beautiful. Soon, pics will be up
smile.gif

Teun

Trophies
Website
www.spore-net.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Calafas said:
Teun said:
My axolotl:
[pic]
(Suck at making photos)
That's pretty cool, how much did it cost? And what conditions are they kept in?
This one was €30,-, but I heard they are much cheaper when you buy them on reptile shows or something.. You can get them for only 5 euro
wink.gif
Mine is kept in a small aquarium, I think it's 60x30x30 cm, cold water and a filter..

I give him 1 worm every other day, and I've been thinking about getting another (black) one.. like this: http://www.kent.ac.uk/anthropology/dice/re...s/axolotl12.gif

I'll try to make some more pictures soon, he's grown since I made that last one..

blahman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Teun said:
Calafas said:
Teun said:
My axolotl:
[pic]
(Suck at making photos)
That's pretty cool, how much did it cost? And what conditions are they kept in?
This one was €30,-, but I heard they are much cheaper when you buy them on reptile shows or something.. You can get them for only 5 euro
wink.gif
Mine is kept in a small aquarium, I think it's 60x30x30 cm, cold water and a filter..

I give him 1 worm every other day, and I've been thinking about getting another (black) one.. like this: http://www.kent.ac.uk/anthropology/dice/re...s/axolotl12.gif

I'll try to make some more pictures soon, he's grown since I made that last one..

wow that thing looks totally cool and never seen that either. and the name of that animal...

its like a pokemon!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg