Developer
Trophies
Website
www.thulinma.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey all!

You might remember me or my work from the ACWW and ACNL pattern tools.
With ACNH's release around the corner, I've teamed up with two other developers to significantly improve the ACNL pattern tool, and make the first steps towards ACNH compatibility as well.
This new version of the tool also has a public pattern database that anyone can publish to, improved QR code reading support, better quality image conversions, and many other new little features and tweaks.
Take a look, and perhaps contribute some patterns..?

https://acpatterns.com

- Thulinma
ss1.png
ss4.png
ss3.png
ss5.png
ss2.png

mihaita77

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I wish I could use this with hacked game. :(((

Nintendo online app needs wifi connection verification.

I'm sad.
you could buy it... I always buy the games that are valuable to me, it seems like AC is valuable for u and will unlock some cool features if u get it in the legal way :D

Reactions: UltimateFight

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you could buy it... I always buy the games that are valuable to me, it seems like AC is valuable for u and will unlock some cool features if u get it in the legal way :D
I dont think it has anything to do with the game not being legit. He said it requires Online, which no one with a hacked console can do, even with a legit game cart.

Thulinma

Computer Magician
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.thulinma.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I hope we'll be able to inject them in the save soon. My console is banned :(
That is planned! No ETA yet though... We're waiting for others to figure out what needs to be done to turn the savegame into plaintext.

why do i get an error everytime i scan a qr code? :\
yeah bro, it gives us an error when we scan any
This was fixed a few hours ago! We also added transparency support at the same time. Make sure to use ctrl+shift+R to force-refresh the website if you don't see the new transparency color. (If you do see it, that means you're on the new version, and the "error 3999" bug should be fixed!)

ShadyGame

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
That is planned! No ETA yet though... We're waiting for others to figure out what needs to be done to turn the savegame into plaintext.

This was fixed a few hours ago! We also added transparency support at the same time. Make sure to use ctrl+shift+R to force-refresh the website if you don't see the new transparency color. (If you do see it, that means you're on the new version, and the "error 3999" bug should be fixed!)
sweet going to try it now

it works!

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey all!

You might remember me or my work from the ACWW and ACNL pattern tools.
With ACNH's release around the corner, I've teamed up with two other developers to significantly improve the ACNL pattern tool, and make the first steps towards ACNH compatibility as well.
This new version of the tool also has a public pattern database that anyone can publish to, improved QR code reading support, better quality image conversions, and many other new little features and tweaks.
Take a look, and perhaps contribute some patterns..?

https://acpatterns.com

- Thulinma
View attachment 200048 View attachment 200049 View attachment 200050 View attachment 200051 View attachment 200052

excuse me is it possible for me to download the file onto my micro sd and download the code without the use of the internet?? ;-;" i wanted to know..i do apologize if i sound annoying??

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
excuse me is it possible for me to download the file onto my micro sd and download the code without the use of the internet?? ;-;" i wanted to know..i do apologize if i sound annoying??
Its being worked on, but not possible yet. Most people are waiting on that..as almost everyone on this site uses CFW and is banned =P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well, after a day of pain, i'm gonna catch some zs