Animal crossing pal problems

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by melfice, Dec 11, 2008.

Dec 11, 2008

Animal crossing pal problems by melfice at 9:30 PM (611 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. melfice
    OP

Newcomer melfice Newbie

Netherlands
    Hi guys i have this big problem with animal crossing and i just cant stand it that after spending money on my wiikey 2.0 there are still games that get blocked.

So this is what happened.

I burned the game in the same way i burned 15 other games in my list and they all worked perfect.

I inserted the game in my wii, so the 1st thing that was asked was if i wanted to update the game. The people that modified my wii told me that it was okj to update as long the game is pal like my wii is. so when the update was almost done it got stuck at the end, and i was like what ??. so i waited and waited untill finally i switched my wii off (while on the screen it said dont switch of the wii). so i was kinda afraid that it would be bricked

but no it still worked perfectly. But the game it self gets a unable to read disk error at the wii game launcher.

So ive been lookin in the forum for alternatives and i found this homebrew thing(i already had homebrew) called the gecko os adn i got the final version.

after trying to load it actually loaded and i was surprised but then... it said could not read disk and this manual blabla thing. So after more searching seeing nobody with the same problem but with other problems, i just followed what people suggested like installing ios38(done that). and there were a lot of things.

some more info: My wii is updated to 3.4e (i hope that isnt the problem).

so in short the game i burned that asked for update isnt readable at all in standard wii menu launcher. and gecko os it works but after a black screen it says could not read disk.

if theres someone that could help me

man i would be gratefull

2. melfice
    OP

Newcomer melfice Newbie

Netherlands
    come on guys [​IMG]