ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

SoyAlexPop

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
View attachment 25395 View attachment 25396 Nope rocks fail I need something besides flowers that are solid .. To go besides my 2 arches well at least you can put different face things down love that program! I did thumbnails cause my ipad mini takes big photos o.o if anyone comes across a new save editor that can do what i said above please let me know ^0^

Maybe you can put tree stumps?

Dax_Fame

Annoying Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The fist post has a big link lol

Or you can even search at google: animal crossing new leaf editor and the first link you get is what you want.
Yeah, no, that's the browser based one. What are these screenshots I'm seeing of a stand alone application? With fancy tabs like "cheats"

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Yeah, no, that's the browser based one. What are these screenshots I'm seeing of a stand alone application? With fancy tabs like "cheats"
That's NLSE, which have been mentioned a lot lately. But please, do not discuss about it in this topic, or at least specify which editor are you using before giving feedback.

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Dude, what are you even talking about? I never asked how to use it, I asked "Where do I get this Garden Editor program?" I didn't say "OMGz! HALp mE YUSE!"
I know, sorry if it sounded offensive, it wasn't my intention.
It's just that I've been bugged by some users about NLSE usage, when I have nothing to do with it.

Reactions: Joshua Vance

regigiygas

??? bees maybe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm looking to edit my characters names & town name but i don't know which file i need to upload into HxD in order to change it?
I remember how to & all such but i dont know if i need to upload friend1.dat, friend2.dat, friend3.dat, or garden.dat?

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
i'm looking to edit my characters names & town name but i don't know which file i need to upload into HxD in order to change it?
I remember how to & all such but i dont know if i need to upload friend1.dat, friend2.dat, friend3.dat, or garden.dat?
Be careful. If you do any edit to garden.dat, all checksums will need to be recalculated (either NLSE or my editor will do it).

Reactions: regigiygas

Joshua Vance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Two questions for anyone willing to assist me.

1. How do you hack furniture in the interior of your home? I know that the hex vaules for the inside of your home...for example the mayor character is in the Mori00.bin with leaf tools, but I don't know the actual offset location of the mayor character's home furniture. Any one have any advice?

2. What is NLSE? I heard it was another acnl editor but I didn't really know what it does. I wanted to install it onto my computer sometime.

regigiygas

??? bees maybe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Be careful. If you do any edit to garden.dat, all checksums will need to be recalculated (either NLSE or my editor will do it).
may I ask what you mean by checksums?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

2. What is NLSE? I heard it was another acnl editor but I didn't really know what it does. I wanted to install it onto my computer sometime.
it does the same as the browser editor + acre editor!
(I haven't used the browser version in a while so I don't know if it's been updated with an acre editor but I use NLSE)

Reactions: Joshua Vance

KaleoOmega

I just don't know what to do with myself...
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Welp, I'm with a problem now, and I don't know if The editor can help me :/
Didn't played The game since Wednesday, and today, one of my residents already packed their things in the boxes. Cherry is leaving tomorrow :/
Is there sonething that I could edit to keep her in my town?
Thanks in advance.

forestcrxsser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Welp, I'm with a problem now, and I don't know if The editor can help me :/
Didn't played The game since Wednesday, and today, one of my residents already packed their things in the boxes. Cherry is leaving tomorrow :/
Is there sonething that I could edit to keep her in my town?
Thanks in advance.
Can you use leaftools, or do you use NLSE? Otherwise, if you remember the last day you played, change the date via system settings to the last date you played and she should be out of boxes!

Sinistrum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
As mentioned before, if you can, you may use "LeafTools".
But with the recent update of the "save editor", "all PWPs unlocker, revive grass and max bank options" already have been added so maybe we will happen to see the LeafTools' "VILLAGER UNBOXER". At least, this would be awesome (not that the save editor was not already awesome enough, but loosing a villager is one of my greatest "fears" and I do regard it as a major flaw of the game that you cannot prevent a villager to leave one he is "in boxes" like you were able to in "Wild World").

Last edited by Sinistrum,

iepuras

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
As mentioned before, if you can, you may use "LeafTools".
But with the recent update of the "save editor", "all PWPs unlocker, revive grass and max bank options" already have been added so maybe we will see the LeafTools' "VILLAGER UNBOXER". At least, this would be awesome (not that the save editor was not already awesome enough, but loosing a villager is one of my greatest "fears" and I do regard it as a major flaw of the game that you cannot prevent a villager to leave one he is "in boxes" like you were able to in "Wild World").

yaaas - I really wish for the villager-unboxer-function to be added to the Save Editor for the players who are above FW 9.5 - but I don't know anything about editing, so I don't know if it is possible or not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: In your high school diary?