Gaming Animal Crossing: New Leaf Hype Thread

What is/are your favourite hobby in Animal Crossing?

• Total voters

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
A golden stag,at this hour? Ok,found at thonky that we can catch it at this hour >_<
Anyway,i have 120 with a little and ugly birdwing butterfly XP

Edit:How much point we need to have an insect furniture aside the first 80 points?

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Changed my eye color. XD
OWbsJbn.jpg

anthonyplep

(´ε` )
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
YAAAY! Did you use the same series in multiple rooms? XD
Let's see...Rococo in my north room, Regal in my east room, Rococo in my upstairs. And Regal in my west room put me at like 1,080,000 so I ordered more regal to put in my west and it put me up at 1,150,000, so yeah multiples of the same worked wonders :) I switched back to the regular challenges last night to finally get that Gold House Model so as far as I know I'm pretty much done with the HHA then. Putting all my rooms back to the way they were before :)

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Let's see...Rococo in my north room, Regal in my east room, Rococo in my upstairs. And Regal in my west room put me at like 1,080,000 so I ordered more regal to put in my west and it put me up at 1,150,000, so yeah multiples of the same worked wonders :) I switched back to the regular challenges last night to finally get that Gold House Model so as far as I know I'm pretty much done with the HHA then. Putting all my rooms back to the way they were before :)

Good u did the same shit I did then. XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nintendo becomes responsible for 2024s virus +1