Gaming Animal Crossing: New Leaf Hype Thread

What is/are your favourite hobby in Animal Crossing?

• Total voters

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Oh yeah its true >_<
It doesn't hurry tough (nothing is very urgent in AC:NL XP)

tumblr_mp4osvYEpX1swx3kmo4_400.jpg

What you see at the screen is my ID photo with my flag.
When this is happening,KK remix your town tune... Mine is tetris,so... EPIC TETRIS REMIX BY KK!

anthonyplep

(´ε` )
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I have all the varia suit.
Just the suit? I only need the boots and helmet for the Varia set, already have pants and suit :(

EDIT whoops didn't read :D
I think it'd be easier even though I have half of it already...that I just buy it all? Name your price?

Edit 2:
50k apiece? So 200k for full set? I can do that I suppose :)

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Looks to be a busy weekend in Ulthuan. Nookling's is due to close for its first upgrade tomorrow, I finished paying for the campsite this morning so it'll be finished tomorrow, someone new moved in today to bring my town up to full capacity, something new is being built next to the Able Sister's place, and Cyrus finally woke up today. All in all, lots going on.

I do have one question. Cyrus is a picky bitch. What WILL he work on? He refused outright to pimp my statue with rubies, for a start. Is there only a select few items he's willing to work on or something?

Tekken179

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm still looking to catalogue:

Kiddie Series
Modern Series
Fruit Series
Musical Instruments
Feng Shui

Can you catalogue the insect series?

Any other series:

I have:

Astro
Robo
Modern Wood
Almost all Sleek if not all but chair and wall (if anyone has that would be great)
A Moon - just called "Moon" Large rotating moon, same size as a shark tank - These are 32k in the catalogue got it from a Japanese user.
1,3,6 and 7 Lamps (has to be ordered)
Japanese DLC.
I'll also cut down any trees you need rid of.
2 Extra gold roses (although they look good in my house)

Tekken179

Trophies
XP
Country
Looks to be a busy weekend in Ulthuan. Nookling's is due to close for its first upgrade tomorrow, I finished paying for the campsite this morning so it'll be finished tomorrow, someone new moved in today to bring my town up to full capacity, something new is being built next to the Able Sister's place, and Cyrus finally woke up today. All in all, lots going on.

I do have one question. Cyrus is a picky bitch. What WILL he work on? He refused outright to pimp my statue with rubies, for a start. Is there only a select few items he's willing to work on or something?

Gems 4 of any kind + bells will turn certain furniture into chosen gem/stone i.e ruby chair, gold chair etc.

He also takes full fossil set and turns it into a model size, he can recolour other furniture so long as it's eligible (although I don't know if that's tied in with the stone colours only, wiki didn't elaborate and I don't use him).

That's your kicks opening ;)

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gems 4 of any kind + bells will turn certain furniture into chosen gem/stone i.e ruby chair, gold chair etc.

He also takes full fossil set and turns it into a model size, he can recolour other furniture so long as it's eligible (although I don't know if that's tied in with the stone colours only, wiki didn't elaborate and I don't use him).

That's your kicks opening ;)

Ah, so I can't for example take my katana and a ruby in and have him make a ruby katana. That'd legitimately disappointing. How do you get him to apply custom designs to furniture then? No matter what I take in he claims I have nothing for him to work on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof