Gaming Animal Crossing: New Leaf Hype Thread

What is/are your favourite hobby in Animal Crossing?

• Total voters

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I do pretty much everything :)
Just pre-ordered it on shopto alongside Donky Kong 3D.

edit: damn got 4 out of 3 promotional games... I guess I will download pokemon MD gates to infinity :)

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
I wish I get get apples, mangoes or cherries as my native fruit, don't want pears :angry:
Maybe we'll get more news from this direct on the game and right after direct, episode 2 of localizing animal crossing will be launched with maybe a few trailers on Nintendo's Channel.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wish I get get apples, mangoes or cherries as my native fruit, don't want pears :angry:
Maybe we'll get more news from this direct on the game and right after direct, episode 2 of localizing animal crossing will be launched with maybe a few trailers on Nintendo's Channel.
You can keep resetting?

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Which reminds me, I STILL need to play the Ace Attorney games >.>
Get off GBAtemp now, and GO! GO! GO! Go play Ace Attorney! NOW!

You can keep resetting?
I think, from what I've seen in Japanese videos, is that as you are going to your town for the first time, you get to see a map of your town, and if you don't like it, you can ask to reset the map.

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
Get off GBAtemp now, and GO! GO! GO! Go play Ace Attorney! NOW!

I think, from what I've seen in Japanese videos, is that as you are going to your town for the first time, you get to see a map of your town, and if you don't like it, you can ask to reset the map.

Oh, nice. I think I'm gonna choose the left side of the map.
And guyz, what name are ya'll gonna give your town? I'm clueless.

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
Oh, nothing about animal crossing character in mii plaza except a new panel for luigi's mansion dark moon.

There's a thing called best friends in the game ^^

EDIT: And you can see if your friend is online in animal crossing and you can send like messages to visit their town's and stuff. Multiplayer super cool :D

EDIT 2: Spotpass, yay! Happy home showcase is a place where there are many houses from the people you streetpassed with where you can buy furniture items they display. You can earn money that way. There will be gifts and stuff, also if you don't use streerpass or don't receive streetpass from other people, you can use spotpass, where Nintendo's happy home showcases are there.

earlynovfan

Delusional
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, nothing about animal crossing character in mii plaza except a new panel for luigi's mansion dark moon.

There's a thing called best friends in the game ^^

EDIT: And you can see if your friend is online in animal crossing and you can send like messages to visit their town's and stuff. Multiplayer super cool :D
Oh god! This is so exciting!!! I'll add you and Chary once it's released :3

Reactions: Chary and Jiehfeng

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: what are you currently playing?