Gaming Animal Crossing - connect to Wii

markmcrobie

OP
Trophies
XP
I have an M3 Real (sakura) and am wondering how to connect my DS to my Wii to import my characters - it says I have to choose "Download Play" from the DS main menu, but with the Animal Crossing cart inserted. How do I do that if I'm using an M3?

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Kokuyoku said:
You won't be able to. Animal Crossing needs to be able to detect an official cart to be able to do so.

No, that wouldn't be the problem.
You could connect your Animal Crossing to Wii if you had a CycloDS because atm it's the only flashcard which does support Wii connectivity.

Hopefully we will see this function in a newer M3 DS Real / Skaura firmware, hopefully ..

frantier123

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Zerrix said:
Kokuyoku said:
You won't be able to. Animal Crossing needs to be able to detect an official cart to be able to do so.

You could connect your Animal Crossing to Wii if you had a CycloDS because atm it's the only flashcard which does support Wii connectivity.

Hopefully we will see this function in a newer M3 DS Real / Skaura firmware, hopefully ..
Wow. I didn't know that CycloDS support Animal Crossing Wild World Animal Crossing City Folks. Will give it a try now
tongue.gif

Edit: Nah, it didn't work
cry.gif

fatherjack

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
nah, u need the DS to think it has booted normally with the official AC:WW cart in,
and then access the 'DS download play' option

now, would there be any way to do this??

possibly replace the cards booting firmware with generic cart one and copy file structure with your rom and sav in??

I dont know, but sure there will be a way round this

yaypsp.gif

FlatFrogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Zerrix said:
Kokuyoku said:

I don't think so in this case. Normally you have to load the game on the DS then select connect to wii.

With this you have to have to use download play from the DS menu screen, the original one not a flashcard. Its as if you where downloading a demo.

Arno

Trophies
Website
www.nerdtablecomics.com
XP
Country
United States
Zerrix said:
Kokuyoku said:

LIES! Acekard RPG, Acekard 2, G6DS Real, EZ Flash V (plus).

Think before you speak.

Back on topic, there's no way for you to do this. You can't flash a DS card with a ROM like you could back with GBA cards... Sorry, I think you'll just have to *gasp* buy AC:WW.

frantier123

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
reaper00004 said:
So how do you do it with a flashcart?

I think there is no way, and the ONLY flashcart that support Wii connectivity will be CycloDS.

However, if CycloDS can make it with firmware update, then it will be great

FlatFrogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
People aren't exactly exactly missing much anyway, depends how filled out the catalogue is even then I dont think it would matter much, especially now theres the town editor.

Arno

Trophies
Website
www.nerdtablecomics.com
XP
Country
United States
reaper00004 said:
So do the compatible flashcarts let you put ACWW as a "game" accessible from the manual DS menu? I don't want a cyclo, I want an Acekard!
cry.gif

Saved.

No flashcart lets you do this.

As a side note:
You want an Acekard 2. Cyclo has lots of features, yes, and it's good. But when are you going to use all of them?
Acekard 2 is cheaper.
yaynds.gif

Now comes the onslaught of retaliation from all the Cyclo supporters... Shit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?