1. Ianedwards77

OP Ianedwards77 Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Does anyone know how to (with guide if possible) to cheat on animal crossing new horizon ? My daughter is crazing me to death for bells or money
    I’ve tried adding .txt files to the folder no joy
    I’m on sxos running latest version and same with the game , I can boot ams if needed - I have Edizon working but “no cheat” message
    Plllllleeeeaaasssseee hellllllp
    Thank

2. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Legend

United States
    The best and easiest way to cheat, in my opinion, is to save-edit using NHSE.
    1. Backup the save file using JKSV. Keep a copy of this backup somewhere safe on your computer in case something goes wrong with the edited version.
    2. Edit the save file on your computer using NHSE
    3. Restore the edited version using JKSV

3. Ianedwards77

OP Ianedwards77 Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Thank you for the reply nhse only runs windows im a Mac user - sorry I should’ve put that on the original post

4. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Legend

United States
    NHSE allegedly works with mono/wine on a Mac.

It should also be noted that a person interested in hacking, customization, etc. would never purchase a Mac. I'm not telling you to run out and buy a Windows computer, but you are likely to run into these sorts of issues when doing things like Switch hacking. It's analogous to someone interested in hacking/tweaks purchasing an iPhone instead of an Android.

5. mesmeriize

mesmeriize Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    download windows 10 on your mac. Use bootcamp to create a windows partition. Boot into windows on restart. Profit!

6. Damagetgm

Damagetgm Newbie
    Newcomer

what version of the game are you running

7. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Wine should suffice.

8. Damagetgm

Damagetgm Newbie
    Newcomer

Have you tried using the sx cheat HB instead of Edizon and have you placed the text file in the folder sd:/sxos/titles/01006f8002326000/cheats/?

Also the guys here saying about Mac have a point I'm a Mac user but I have a cheap windows machine I use for all switch hacking stuff, as I had problems with most of my cheats when transferring them using a Mac

https://mpql.net/tools/acnh/codes/?...tem-durability=&item-keys[a]=a&item-keys[l]=y

the above site is pretty good at helping you create your own cheat file for ACNH if you want to take a look

9. Ianedwards77

OP Ianedwards77 Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    took kind of this and loaded a free trial of parallels and maxed out her bank account - thanks guys for the help

Damagetgm likes this.
  10. mesmeriize

Newcomer

United States
    Good to hear. I like the bootcamp method better as you can update everything including drivers. With wine, and parallels I couldnt get it to read my sd card slot. No need for a windows pc if you have it installed through bootcamp

11. Damagetgm

Damagetgm Newbie
    Newcomer

I like boot camp but don't like having to give up my space on my Mac lol, that's why I brought a dirt cheap windows machine that runs 7 well but your right with bootcamp you never have an driver issues

12. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Legend

United States
    I guess in hindsight, I or someone else could have just edited the save file for you.

13. CrawlingAnt

CrawlingAnt Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I'm currently using Tesla/Edizon cheats on ACNH. How do I find out DIY codes myself? I've used code generators and DIY's won't work, it'll crash my game. In conclusion I would like to create my own codes or find codes people have created, thanks.

14. Ianedwards77

OP Ianedwards77 Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    I’d have prefers this but I can’t find a copy of windows 10 ?

15. mesmeriize

Newcomer

United States
    You can download it from windows official website. I did it that way and it gives me a small permanent message on desktop to activate it. It still works fine for me without activation.

16. Xjackio

Xjackio GBAtemp Regular

Mexico
    Check cheatslips, create an account and use acnh inventory builder (it isnt the name but u get the idea), download the code and copy/paste on your sd, i think the txt name its ok
    I do have a excel file with many codes, it need to be updates with some stuff, but u can mostly create everything there.
    Btw i use atmosphere, not sure about sxos
    And if u have trouble with that, make a copy with jksv, upload the file and i will mod it with nshe

Last edited by Xjackio, Aug 10, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - crossing, Animal, cheats