Gaming Animal Crossing 3DS Hype Thread

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I enjoyed the heck out of the GC one, borrowed it and almost never gave it back. DS one was awesome sauce, well could've been, since it was portable, must've been the time frame but couldn't get into it, but I'm stoked for this :)

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm excited! But I think Nintendo forgot this game at E3 2012. :(

453px-You_dont_say.png

They didn't forget, they are obviously just taking their good time announcing it for some reason. The Japanese version is being released in Fall, and that would be stupid to only release that version this year and not the English version. So either we wait until maybe August to hear more news, or the game is coming out next year for NA/EUR which is really pathetic on Nintendo's end

Reactions: 1 person

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D

Deleted User

I'm excited! But I think Nintendo forgot this game at E3 2012. :(

453px-You_dont_say.png

They didn't forget, they are obviously just taking their good time announcing it for some reason. The Japanese version is being released in Fall, and that would be stupid to only release that version this year and not the English version. So either we wait until maybe August to hear more news, or the game is coming out next year for NA/EUR which is really pathetic on Nintendo's end

I know that. I'm just a bit disappointed they didn't announce anything. Also, that was a bad use of "You don't say?" It's used when someone says something obvious, not wrong.

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
It's ok, i'll wait till the price drops.
I'm sorry, you're just being dumb. It will take a while fr this game's price to go down, as it will be ultimately amazing Animal Crossing goodness. Stop complaining about the price and go pay $40 on Amazon or the eShop when it comes out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/gnXkwfS got this because it shows v draws also