Android Android phone

Sop

groovy dude lmao
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
OK sp I want to get my first phone and I have 250 dollars I was thinking of the xperia mini pro since my brother has one but that isn't even on android 2.2 so then I was thinking of the xperia pro but I think that will be WAY out of my budget. And a slider keyboard is always nice.

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
As I say to every such post, go into the local phone store and talk to the sales assistants for advice. Their job is to give advice for this kind of thing. Many shops will even have working display units for you to okay around with.

Sop

groovy dude lmao
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Terminator02 said:
well if i knew the prices for phones in australia then i might be able to help, just dont get the xperia mini pro
Why?
And also, bump.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Terminator02 said:
because the phone kind of sucks, and is stuck on either 1.5 or 1.6 (can't remember which), and it's bootloader is locked

could u list me the options you're considering?
It's on 2.1.

I know the X10's bootloader has been bypassed now; not sure about the Mini Pro's one though.

Vipa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The x10 mini pro is completely moddable and quite decent. I can say so as I have one myself
smile.gif

however at that range you could also look at the HTC wildfire or the moto flipout

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: