Android/Iphone/Symbian/Windows/Other (Which phone do u have??)

Please Choose 1 of the following for what phone you have/use the most!..

• Android

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • iPhone

• Symbian

• Windows

• Java (j2me)

• Other (Maemo,other linux variant)

• Total voters

kobykaan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Interested as a lot of you have iPhones out there what other mobiles do people own or use the most (Some people have more than one) ....

If you have a different Operating system based phone or one or one thats not listed please state in this thread and list what phone, make model you haver if you wish to do so
smile.gif

(note: for those that don't know Maemo is the o.s. used in the N900)

Personally I have an Android phone ....the Xperia X10

raing3

CNET_Richard
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a N95 with Symbian which I got a few weeks ago cause I lost my Nokia 6101 which was 100% fail after having it for so many years.

I also have a Windows Mobile 5 PDA (not phone) but the charger is broken so it's sitting in my drawer and it gets too slow quickly with much applications installed.
tongue.gif

Lastly I have a iPod Touch 3G with iPhone OS 3.1.2 which is probably my favourite of them all due to it can actually handle a good amount of apps installed, it has a huge library of games and apps and it has heaps of emulators!

Obviously the last 2 aren't actual phones but they run the same OS as those mentioned in the poll which is close enough for me.
tongue.gif

SaltyDog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an old HTC touch, running CFW from PPCgeeks. I will likely use this phone until Sprint kicks me off of SERO. The best plan they ever had. I couldn't imagine paying over $100 a month (I pay 30) for the exact same plan I have and get an iPhone from AT&T. So, I also carry an IPT3G, and will get the 4 Gen this September.

kobykaan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shaunj66 said:
Hopefully going to get an Iphone 4 one day...

When they release the second hardware revision!? lol ...tad flawed and a few pretty major oversights with the hardware the first time around doh!

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kobykaan said:
shaunj66 said:

When they release the second hardware revision!? lol ...tad flawed and a few pretty major oversights with the hardware the first time around doh!
design flaws no one really looked over, recall and fixes, iphone 4 relaunch. be pretty good reason to get one then. i've seen pictures taken with the current iphone 4 camera, comparable to some point and shoot camera's. pretty decent.

right now i've got a samsung f480. one of those phones i got, and then everyone else seemed to get one :/ thinking about picking up a phone that supports android/froyo.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Cermage said:
kobykaan said:
shaunj66 said:
...tad flawed and a few pretty major oversights with the hardware the first time around doh!
design flaws no one really looked over, recall and fixes,
Yeah but WHAT a design flaw... you can't use the phone AS a phone if you hold it in your left hand 'cos you cover the aerial !!!!!...... what idiot designed THAT (
unsure.gif
bet the designer of that feature was left-handed
laugh.gif
)

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
N73 Music Edition with Symbian

works best with the phone networks here, so i just use it.

kind of crap, but then again dnt really care about phones. Would really like to get a N900 ... that Maemo 5 ... daaaamn

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CannonFoddr said:
Cermage said:
kobykaan said:
shaunj66 said:
...tad flawed and a few pretty major oversights with the hardware the first time around doh!
design flaws no one really looked over, recall and fixes,
Yeah but WHAT a design flaw... you can't use the phone AS a phone if you hold it in your left hand 'cos you cover the aerial !!!!!...... what idiot designed THAT (
unsure.gif
bet the designer of that feature was left-handed
laugh.gif
)
Use a case!!! I don't get why so many people have such a big problem with cases.

kobykaan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Maz7006 said:
Would really like to get a N900 ... that Maemo 5 ... daaaamn

TBH mate has that N900 but its pretty limited on actual proper/real or commercial apps for it and has more of an obscure homebrewed user base/O.S. like there is with BEOS/LINUX specific type O.S. for pc ....

Sure it can run loads of emulators and can even run ANDROID 2.2 to an extent ...basic things like MMS messages and even the basic twitter client (witter) still require a crap load of messing about to get them working
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==