• Thread starter Deleted-236924
  • Start date
  • Views 1,637
  • Replies 9
D

Deleted-236924

OP
Anyone else on 4.1 can confirm this?
When listening to music on the Play Music app (mp3 format, if it matters), opening the Gallery will cause a Playback Error and music will crash.

I've tried it several times and it seemed to crash in the same manner each time.

D

Deleted-236924

OP
Hmm, I'm guessing it's an isolated issue.

Could depend on many things, such as what music file is currently playing and what picture(s) the app tries to preview.
I have a picture of my schedule in some very uncommon format (.ashx), which it has to preview when I open Gallery.

Hmm, might be worth trying while not having that picture there. Edit:

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe try reinstalling Play Music? I'm not quite sure of what to do to fix the issue. If it really bothers you that much, you could flash a custom rom.

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
Reinstall Google Music (is it directly from market or APK? I had to use APK becouse it's not available in here lol).
That gallery program looked kinda weird. Is it stock one? My stock gallery on ZTE Blade and Samsung Note looks totally differend. Samsung has screwed couple things up but ZTE had vanilla version.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reinstall Google Music (is it directly from market or APK? I had to use APK becouse it's not available in here lol).
That gallery program looked kinda weird. Is it stock one? My stock gallery on ZTE Blade and Samsung Note looks totally differend. Samsung has screwed couple things up but ZTE had vanilla version.

That's the stock ics/jb gallery.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, then play it