Hacking Ancient japanese titties

Porkdish

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
While looking for a woodblock print of cherry blossum's with a mind to entering the ndsthemes contest, I stumbled upon a nice print of a woman washing her hair.

Unfortunately the long dead artists depiction of an oddly shaped woman's breast rendered in 3 lifelike colours means I can't submit it to ndsthemes (and perhaps its also no-go here at gbatemp?)

Can anyone tell me where I can post this sort of skin?... A long time ago I had a link for a forum that hosted and encouraged adult themed skins for the cyclo evolution and other cards, but I've long since lost it... and the link (*ba-doom-doom-ching*)

At the risk of a warn/ban here's a preview of my skin, proving 'side-boob' has been a mass media favourite for a long time.

ancient_japanese_titties.png

Invalidated

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering, what does the Games/Media/Settings icons mean? I recognize the games symbol as my surname, but wonder what it's purpose doing there.

It's suppose to be an work of art, pretty much the same with the statue of David sculpted by Michelangelo. My little brother, who's 10, frequently plays on my DS so I wouldn't put any X rated content on it. Even if he didn't, I still wouldn't put it in there since it would feel a bit weird especially explaining it to your friends. Putting all that aside, it's not a bad theme at all, I kind of like it.
yaynds.gif

Porkdish

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
file, entertainment, extra.

I realise single character's are hard to read out of context and have many meanings.

The thread title and my initial problem of where to host it (thanks Chrono Tata) was just a joke at how time has effected erotic aids (dirty pictures) but not so much sensibilities.

Its just a piece of japanese woodblock art. I like woodblock art. I like the simplicity of the image, the colours and how it fits on the screens, I do not consider her hot nor the image particularly stimulating by today's standards, at lest not sexually. Its not intended as a popular skin.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...