Hacking An odd problem while ordering my M3Real..

Dark Justice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
members.tripod.com
XP
Country
United States
well after much thought, i've decided to order an M3Real from realhotstuff.com and I also ordered a 8GB Micro SDHC Memory card off of newegg.com.. I know that both of these sites are fairly safe to use and are reliable so I just don't know what to think.. I ordered My M3 Real at about 2:20PM yesterday and now it's 3AM and I wanted to check to see if there was a change in my account with them. Now when I check my account there it says I have made no purchases, but my credit card was definitely was charged for it. The memory card I ordered from Newegg.com has went through but it also has an odd problem.. It says my card hasn't been charged yet, but it has been charged with the amount of the card. So.. what should I think? Should I just wait and see what happens? I don't understand why realhotstuff.com says I haven't purchased anything when I know that I did.. Hopefully it works itself out and I get my M3 Real and Memory card... Has anyone ever experience anything like this? BTW, this is my first time ordering online.

bluejays

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It could be that the site hasn't updated itself yet?, Iunno but if it continues try emailing the sites. They also may have their times different from yours and wont get around doing it till later?

Dark Justice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
members.tripod.com
XP
Country
United States
Well I checked again just now and it's still shows the same things, but I still don't understand why realhotstuff.com would say I have made no purchase when they have indeed charged me. I checked my charge history and it indeed charged me for it. If it's not resolved tonight, I am calling them first thing tomorrow. Also, I have already emailed them.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also take into account friday was christmas
they could be closed down for the weekend and will resume work tommorow

Dark Justice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
members.tripod.com
XP
Country
United States
Well I just got an email back from their support it appears that when I made an account there when I ordered the M3 Real, I spelled my email wrong for my account on accident. So this was my error and not theres.. Stupid me. Still, I thought that credit cards weren't charged until processing was complete.. Is this normal?

bluejays

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes that should be normal i bought some cards when i was younger off a website and got charged instantly but only got a response from the ebay seller a couple days later

bluejays

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
nice i just ordered something from kick gaming well 3 things and it actually taking longer then expected for them to update...Its taking a while for it to get processed status and shipping status. BUT it was so fast to get to processing to processed status for another item. O.o i think i explained that right.

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Congratulations. RHS is a very reliable website so you can be sure from when you go there you won't be in any hot water.

bluejays

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
try pushing it more in if possible i believe the m3 card reader requires a larger push...anyways when i got mine they gave me a different card reader i think its faster then the regular one so im fine with that =D

Dark Justice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
members.tripod.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm not really worried about it now. I can load a few games up onto the card using my cell phone since it can read the card. It transfers the games slow though.. I am going to deal with it this way until Friday when I can goto best buy and get a high speed card reader. I don't know if I want to give the card a bigger push into the M3 reader.. lol... the micro SDHC card is pretty small and feels really fragile to me. I don't want to break it.

bluejays

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ya I think that would be best since card readers arent very expensive anyways..I had a reader that was hard to push in and felt like i twould break and when i would pull it out the micro sd would have lots of scratches on it =D but thats when i got the R4 D=< i hate that thing now.

Onyxir

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guys i got a question i got my M3i Zero last friday ^^
but i dont know it i should use sakura firmware or the M3i Zero firmware could anyone help me on this?
thanks in advance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu