Hacking An exception occurred Arm9 prefetch abort

LukeyGames

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I apologize ahead of time if I am violating some kind of thread rights or whatever by posting a new thread of a topic that is possibly already being talked about but I have no clue what to do after hours of reading on here about this issue. I’m not trying to recover anything from the files I just want the 3ds to work again. I foolishly started transferring files to a mew as card and in the middle of that project abandoned it and came back to it to see the battery died and that I had lost the ability to boot to the actual console other than gm9 and luma settings(holding select) I’ve done a lot of tweaking and in gm9 the option to view system info everything used to be blank as to where now everything is back to normal except 2 things. Everything will be listed and posted in the pictures but interestingly enough, I took pictures of every piece of info with my phone thru some 3ds home brew the night prior of messing things up. If you could help please please please help this humbled old fool out that’s be great. Thanks and cheers

yaum

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, Could you please upload pictures of the screens you're describing + the contents of the sdcard?
Also, what exactly did you do during the copy and to recover?

CoolMe

That's the way she goes..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using a flashcart with CFW on it? And you can't access the home menu at all? Also describe your problem more clearly for people to know how to help you.

Last edited by CoolMe,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Okay so I apologize ahead of time if I am violating some kind of thread rights or whatever by posting a new thread of a topic that is possibly already being talked about but I have no clue what to do after hours of reading on here about this issue. I’m not trying to recover anything from the files I just want the 3ds to work again. I foolishly started transferring files to a mew as card and in the middle of that project abandoned it and came back to it to see the battery died and that I had lost the ability to boot to the actual console other than gm9 and luma settings(holding select) I’ve done a lot of tweaking and in gm9 the option to view system info everything used to be blank as to where now everything is back to normal except 2 things. Everything will be listed and posted in the pictures but interestingly enough, I took pictures of every piece of info with my phone thru some 3ds home brew the night prior of messing things up. If you could help please please please help this humbled old fool out that’s be great. Thanks and cheers
Did you ever solve this issue? Post a screenshot of the exact error. Sounds like you got unlucky and maybe some NAND corruption happened due to the power loss, but it should be fixable with ctrransfer. Hold off on that though until you provide some more details.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Switching my home routing/firewall solution from pfsense to OPNsense. Boy how I hate networking...