ROM Hack An error with Powersaves

NeroSanguine

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New to these forums so I'm not sure if this can be posted here but...

In regards to my powersaves, I keep getting an error that says: "We have codes/saves for this game but this specific version of the cartridge is not supported yet. We are working on supporting this title."

Obviously the codes exist however, I've tried looking all over the internet and couldn't find a solution. Do I have to buy an "older" version of the game cartridge in order for it to work? Am I using the wrong powersaves device? I have both US and UK license keys and they both don't work.

Any help would be appreciated.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
New to these forums so I'm not sure if this can be posted here but...

In regards to my powersaves, I keep getting an error that says: "We have codes/saves for this game but this specific version of the cartridge is not supported yet. We are working on supporting this title."

Obviously the codes exist however, I've tried looking all over the internet and couldn't find a solution. Do I have to buy an "older" version of the game cartridge in order for it to work? Am I using the wrong powersaves device? I have both US and UK license keys and they both don't work.

Any help would be appreciated.
This is something you would need to speak with powersaves / datel about. We arent able to change or edit anything of that.

NeroSanguine

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is something you would need to speak with powersaves / datel about. We arent able to change or edit anything of that.

Well I've been trying to reach out to them, but it seems like they keep sending these automated messages back to me with the same "solution" that doesn't work.

I'm assuming, at this point, that they don't want to tell me that I need to buy something in order to resolve this issue. But honestly I don't mind buying a new cartridge or action replay device if that's the issue. I really just want to know what the actual problem is.

Was just wondering if anyone on here had the same issue as me seeing as though there are powersave topics floating around these forums.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE