An app that allows complete shutdown?

GaaraPrime

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hey guys,

I have a homebrewed Switch, and I want to know if there is an app that'll allow me to completely shut down my Switch without going into autorcm. I just don't want to keep pressing my power button for 10 to 15 seconds, then select Power Off, every time I want to remove my SD card. I just don't want to abuse my power button any more.

If there is an app that'll allow me to shut down my Switch completely, please let me know.

Thanks a lot in advance for the help :)

• Haha
Reactions: switchhunter666

GaaraPrime

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
how often do you remove your sd card, haven't removed mine in about 2 years
Recently, I've been removing mostly because of save editing for TotK. It's been quite a lot of fun :D

Use the UMS option in hekate in order to transfer files to your SD.
Uh, I don't have emummc setup. I'm completely on Sysnand, and I haven't set up Hekate as well. I simply push fusee.bin and boot into atmos directly.

SodaSoba

‿︵‿︵‿︵ヽ(°□° )ノ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why not use https://github.com/HookedBehemoth/studious-pancake/releases
00.jpg
01.jpg
Which has a telsa menu ovl which loads your hetake settings, you can boot directly to ums etc...
I would setup hetake it's super useful and you won't need to remove your SD card again...
03.png
you can see studious-pancake has read my hekate_ipl.ini settings and they match what's in hetake launch

Last edited by SodaSoba,

Fyrus

Artilleur Carmin
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hmm, Atmosphere has a default Reboot to Payload iirc ? for me it just restarts the console without going back to RCM

EDIT : Oh, you mean to shut it down completely, I see, there's always a way to go back to Hekate or something to power off without the power button

Thorhax

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys,

I have a homebrewed Switch, and I want to know if there is an app that'll allow me to completely shut down my Switch without going into autorcm. I just don't want to keep pressing my power button for 10 to 15 seconds, then select Power Off, every time I want to remove my SD card. I just don't want to abuse my power button any more.

If there is an app that'll allow me to shut down my Switch completely, please let me know.

Thanks a lot in advance for the help :)
How about disable autorcm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)