The Pleaser Of Crowds
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
With the soon to be release of Poochy And Yoshi's Woolly World coming soon, I'm now noticing that all the amiibos up to now will be compatible with this game. I myself am big on amiibo collecting and would argue I have about 90% of the ones currently available that will be usable in that game. But that leaves about the 10% I don't have....

Which leads me to my question. In a game like Poochy and Yoshi's Woolly World where you have to scan an amiibo to access the special costumes, is there a way to simulate an amiibo scan for an amiibo you don't actually own in order to get the content it provides?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
With the soon to be release of Poochy And Yoshi's Woolly World coming soon, I'm now noticing that all the amiibos up to now will be compatible with this game. I myself am big on amiibo collecting and would argue I have about 90% of the ones currently available that will be usable in that game. But that leaves about the 10% I don't have....

Which leads me to my question. In a game like Poochy and Yoshi's Woolly World where you have to scan an amiibo to access the special costumes, is there a way to simulate an amiibo scan for an amiibo you don't actually own in order to get the content it provides?
You can get an N2 Elite, or buy NFC tags and flash Amiibos onto them with an Android phone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, she is already sleeping