American Gladiators

Scorned

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My friends were watching it while i was talking to them. [They really enjoyed it. Especially "Hellga"]

They showed me a video of it, and it was...Weird, to say the least.

I might check it out, the next time it comes on.

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Grabbing it now. I will give an update tomorrow as I doubt I will get around to watching it today. /me tired.

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I can't wait. I'm going to fap to the women I think.
wub.gif

except helga...

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i use to watch the original american gladiators like 15 years ago when i was younger and this new series is soo funny

i love seeing them tackle the shit out of regular ppl

6ykosqc.jpg

helga :-)

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i use to watch the original american gladiators like 15 years ago when i was younger and this new series is soo funny

i love seeing them tackle the shit out of regular ppl
Same here. I used to really want to be on that show.

I was slightly disappointed with the new version, mostly from the scripted interviews, but I will still watch. Part nostalgia, part morbid curiosity, part sheer f**king awesomeness.

I really wish they hadn't taken out the event where the gladiators shot tennis balls at the contestants with air guns. We had sooo much fun re-creating that in the back yard.
biggrin.gif
unsure.gif
ph34r.gif

BTW, I heard Nitro died in a horrible testicle explosion incident. Very sad.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I watched it last night and enjoyed it. I loved how on the first episode, there were signs in the crowd cheering on their "Favorite Gladiator." That none of them have even seen before that day.
rofl2.gif

I saw the commercial for tonight's and they said there was a new event, so I'm curious to what it is...

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
I watched it last night and enjoyed it. I loved how on the first episode, there were signs in the crowd cheering on their "Favorite Gladiator." That none of them have even seen before that day.
rofl2.gif

I saw the commercial for tonight's and they said there was a new event, so I'm curious to what it is...

If it's successfull, you guys can come up with American Moderators. I would sign in for that show.
smile.gif

Seriously, when I was young I watched that show everyday, I remember a couple of funny things:
- The only gladiator girl that didn't look like a man was Lace
- There was this event when the guys had to make a Touchdown and this guy once jumped OVER Nitro with a flip. Nitro was so pissed he kept spiting at the camera while talking how lucky the guy had been.
- A friend of mine had the Action Figures, only their arms were mobile. Lame.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I never thought American TV would be, on the whole, worse than Japanese TV, but here we are.
Great argument you provided here. Can't beat that, nosiree. I must back down and admit how much our broadcasts suck.
laugh.gif

Can you at least give your reasons why you think that this show apparently ruins all of American TV's standards?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte