AMD Vision's Aliasing Issues!

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware, Devices and Accessories' started by Slyakin, Jun 7, 2011.

Jun 7, 2011

AMD Vision's Aliasing Issues! by Slyakin at 3:54 AM (1,000 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Slyakin
    OP

Member Slyakin See ya suckers

United States
    Okay, I updated my video drivers today, and it came with a new piece of software named AMD Vision Engine Control Center (that's a mouthful). However, upon opening Firefox (or any browser, for that matter) the text just BURNS my eyes. I can't even look at the screen for 15 seconds before my eyes just scream to look away. I've messed with all the Anti-Aliasing functions in the control center, to no avail.

Help! My eyes can't take it! [​IMG]

2. Raiser

Member Raiser I am mad scientist.

Canada
    It's just extra software? Have you tried uninstalling it?

Or just uninstall the drivers altogether, reinstall the latest and, assuming you can choose whether to install the Vision software or not, leave it out.

I really have no idea though. I have an ATI card with the Catalyst Control Center, but haven't updated in a little bit.

3. Originality

Member Originality Chibi-neko

United Kingdom
    Aside from turning your monitor into a portable radiation shower, what does that software even do?

4. Raiser

Member Raiser I am mad scientist.

Canada
    http://www.amd.com/us/products/technologie...ion-engine.aspx.

Apparently to make gaming "fast and immersive" along with "a rich internet experience" plus a few other things.

5. Slyakin
    OP

Member Slyakin See ya suckers

United States
    Yeah, I can't uninstall it. It's a part of my video drivers, so that's a no-go.

6. I2aven's_Sag

Member I2aven's_Sag GBATemp Otaku

United States
    Couldn't you just uninstall the current video drivers and re-install older ones?