Homebrew Ambassador Program legit .cia file can exist?

nooby89

A normal member with a stupid alias
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's a preinstalled application, on the 3DS, and if we can download it, we can download GBA games :glare:
So, it's possible or no, because the GBA injection with Hans will be fine if yes :toot:

Reactions: Ripper00420

dx3 Lory

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have the Ambassador Program (Bought my 3DS day one) can anyone run me through how i would extract the .cia for you guys? Currently running 10.3 pastaCFW and 4.4 sysnand

Reactions: peteruk

nooby89

A normal member with a stupid alias
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have the Ambassador Program (Bought my 3DS day one) can anyone run me through how i would extract the .cia for you guys? Currently running 10.3 pastaCFW and 4.4 sysnand

Yes, me i want to have it!
P.S: Give me to MP

Last edited by nooby89,

DesuIsSparta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

There's no signature difference between the ambassador program eshop downloads and other eshop downloads. So as mentioned above, it would not work on sysnand

Reactions: axemurderer

juniorcba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It should work on emunand? Cause I can't get any of the ambassador games .cia I instaled here on my o3ds w/ rxtool 10.3 and 9.2 sysnand.
The VCS I own works fine.

Simplicity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also bought the 3DS day one. Pretty sure some of the ambassador games can not be purchased/acquired on the eshop, so I can understand why people would want the titles, even if it were not for sysnand.

I have the CIAs for the US ambassador applications, I did not rip them myself, so anyone should be able to find them with the same effort.

D

Deleted User

It should work on emunand? Cause I can't get any of the ambassador games .cia I instaled here on my o3ds w/ rxtool 10.3 and 9.2 sysnand.
The VCS I own works fine.
You have to install it on both emunand and sysnand to run it on emunand.

Reactions: juniorcba

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I also bought the 3DS day one. Pretty sure some of the ambassador games can not be purchased/acquired on the eshop, so I can understand why people would want the titles, even if it were not for sysnand.

I have the CIAs for the US ambassador applications, I did not rip them myself, so anyone should be able to find them with the same effort.
If you have an ambassador system (accessed the eShop before a certain date) you can redownload all the titles.

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question: If it was available on the eshop previously could you use the eshop old version downloader to install it? I would try but I have no way of connecting my 3DS to wifi for until tomorrow.

What was the name of this app?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)